Would you accept this trade?

Reaction score
Just curious if you would accept this trade if there's a trade to get Randy.

A first round pick (Either pick) plus Roy Williams for Randy, would you accept it or you think it's a bad deal?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

A first round pick (Either pick) plus Roy Williams for Randy, would you accept it or you think it's a bad deal?
I'd rather keep Roy and use one of the picks on Mike Williams who I think will be every bit as good or better.

Zman5

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

No. .

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

Put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard!

Eskimo

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade a #1 or RW for Moss.

He is the Vikings' problem. Let them deal with him. He seems to have no heart and that is the type of player I don't want on the team no matter how talented. I can stomach a guy on the team who is a bit of an *** or a jerk or an egomaniac but I can't deal with a guy with no heart.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

our best defender on this already poor defense for a WR who wil make our team hell. hmm and then we give him our first to man you gotta be losin it

Reaction score
I'm not suprised that you would think it is a awful deal but hey, I thought it was worth a shot, Randy wanted to be a Cowboy, remember? :)

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
our best defender on this already poor defense for a WR who wil make our team hell. hmm and then we give him our first to man you gotta be losin it

I wouldn't say it would hell if that happens, the Cowboys can draft a safety almost as good as Roy.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
I'm not suprised that you would think it is a awful deal but hey, I thought it was worth a shot, Randy wanted to be a Cowboy, remember? :)
I wanted him to be a Cowboy and would still like it, but too much is too much.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score

Not No but HELL NO!!

I don't wnat Moss at all and certainly not with having to give up either of those two commodities.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
I wouldn't say it would hell if that happens, the Cowboys can draft a safety almost as good as Roy.

but why add another hole to an already glaring Defense for a WR who is more of a problem then a problem solver. Roy is onbe of the best guys on our defense right now. We dont even have a FS why give up our only saftey that can actually play

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RandyMoss84 said:
Outside of the fact it would make absolutely no sense for the Cowboys since we have greater needs than WR, but who could replace Roy, arguably our best defender in the secondary?

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

You started this dumb thread, because you got high.
Now you want Randy Moss for the 'boys, because got high.
Now we know why you suggest such dumb trade...a-ha.
Because you're high
Because you're high
Because you're high......

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Outside of the fact it would make absolutely no sense for the Cowboys since we have greater needs than WR, but who could replace Roy, arguably our best defender in the secondary?

Sean Taylor if the Cowboys trade for him

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RandyMoss84 said:
Sean Taylor if the Cowboys trade for him
ok yeah dude...get off the pipe. no way the Commanders trade Sean Taylor who they just drafted, BTW, to a DIVISION RIVAL...

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
ok yeah dude...get off the pipe. no way the Commanders trade Sean Taylor who they just drafted, BTW, to a DIVISION RIVAL...

Who knows, it might happen! I'm sure there is trades between division rivals in the past.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Who knows, it might happen! I'm sure there is trades between division rivals in the past.
Really??? Name the last trade between rivals (Coaches don't count as trades)

And to answer your question, I would trade you our first and Nguyen for Moss and a Vikes second. Otherwise...no.