Would you accept this trade?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Who knows, it might happen! I'm sure there is trades between division rivals in the past.

we lose our SS and 1st round for Moss, and you ecpect what Commanders to be wiling to give us taylor for crap that we ahve. cause i knwo your nottalking about trading JJ, or whitten, then oyu really aer high

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Really??? Name the last trade between rivals (Coaches don't count as trades)

And to answer your question, I would trade you our first and Nguyen for Moss and a Vikes second. Otherwise...no.

A 2nd pick will not be included, I mean come on, Randy is one of the greatest wide receivers but he's immature but don't you want to see Randy improve the offense and score over 30 to 40 points a game on offense alone? Isn't Nguyen over 30 years old?

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
we lose our SS and 1st round for Moss, and you ecpect what Commanders to be wiling to give us taylor for crap that we ahve. cause i knwo your nottalking about trading JJ, or whitten, then oyu really aer high

The Cowboys can trade Newman for Taylor or 1st or 2nd round pick for Taylor.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

their best defensive player for a CB who played poorly all year. NO matter the excuses why give us the one thing we need yo keep on beating them. They arent that stupid. i mean i knwo their skins but their still not that dumb

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I'm an Eagles fan, and I can certainly answer that question. Were you serious? Roy is a hellava football player. And it would normally be difficult to measure the worth of a defensive player against that of an offensive player (even with someone of Randy's caliber). Another factor that would have to be taken into consideration is the feelings of both players. While Randy may approve, Roy may feel otherwise (at least the franchise and fans hope so ...;) ).

Let's look at the two Positions ...

While I'm certain that Roy's position requires him to run designated plays congruent with the defensive play, Roy does not depend on another player with the same amount of dependency as a WR. He's a roving warrior waiting to strike down on anyone on an opponent team carrying the Pigskin.

On the other hand, Randy relies on the Qb to ensure the pigskin is delivered with accuracy. He must run a designated route and ultimately catch the
ball.

Both have contributed toward their respective teams, however, I believe Roy has the edge.

Do you believe Randy wants to be traded? If so, why?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
A 2nd pick will not be included, I mean come on, Randy is one of the greatest wide receivers but he's immature but don't you want to see Randy improve the offense and score over 30 to 40 points a game on offense alone? Isn't Nguyen over 30 years old?

I posted already when someone proposed sending our 2 1st round picks to Minnesota for Randy Moss....

No thanks....

I forget what the Patriots gave up to get Corey Dillon, but I beleive it was an extra 1st round draft pick they had.

If this team were a playoff caliber team and looking to get over the hump, say like Philadelphia, I would not mind doing it.

Right now, I think you can be just as productive with Glenn, Johnson, Crayton, Witten and a younger player you possibly use a 1st round pick in the future.

We never do this, but if we did, I think it would make us an overly offensive team and I would rather have balance or have things lean more on the defensive side of the ball.

Moss is a good player, but troubles on the defensive line and the secondary should scare any members of the Cowboys Brass from making this deal.

- Mike G.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

o thats greats and everything but if we give up our defense and offense are scoring 30 to 40 points on us. what does it do. We have seen this year offense does not win football games

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I'm an Eagles fan, and I can certainly answer that question. Were you serious? Roy is a hellava football player. And it would normally be difficult to measure the worth of a defensive player against that of an offensive player (even with someone of Randy's caliber). Another factor that would have to be taken into consideration is the feelings of both players. While Randy may approve, Roy may feel otherwise (at least the franchise and fans hope so ...;) ).

Let's look at the two Positions ...

While I'm certain that Roy's position requires him to run designated plays congruent with the defensive play, Roy does not depend on another player with the same amount of dependency as a WR. He's a roving warrior waiting to strike down on anyone on an opponent team carrying the Pigskin.

On the other hand, Randy relies on the Qb to ensure the pigskin is delivered with accuracy. He must run a designated route and ultimately catch the
ball.

Both have contributed toward their respective teams, however, I believe Roy has the edge.

Do you believe Randy wants to be traded? If so, why?

Here is a article about it

Vikings: Friend says Moss is ready to be traded

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, January 21, 2005

News
The 20-year mentor of Randy Moss said Thursday that the Vikings' wide receiver is ready to be traded. "He's not happy there, and I think he wants to go somewhere else," Sam Singleton told the Pioneer Press on Thursday. "He knows he's not going to win anything there." Singleton has known Moss for more than 20 years and coached him as a youth in baseball and football.

Views
Vikings' head coach Mike Tice placed the "untouchable" label on quarterback Daunte Culpepper during his weekly KFAN radio show on Wednesday, but stopped short of using the same term to describe Moss' status with the team. There will be rumors throughout the offseason that Moss will be traded. At this point, we're not sure whether absentee owner Red McCombs cares enough about the team to approve or reject any trade offers the Vikings get for Moss.

Not sure if it's true but if it's true, I hope a trade can make in place that is best for both teams.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
their best defensive player for a CB who played poorly all year. NO matter the excuses why give us the one thing we need yo keep on beating them. They arent that stupid. i mean i knwo their skins but their still not that dumb
i wouldn't want us to trade newman. CB was one of the toughest positions to play BEFORE these insane PI interpretations. newman will be a playa, IMO.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Ok Dude, step away from the bong!

Put down the bong and step away!

Randy Moss is NOT going to score 30 or 40 points a game. He is a good reciever but he is becoming injury prone on top of his other glaring problems. I would not sign him off the street if he were cut outright. Much less give up any draft picks or players for him. We don't need his headaches on this team.

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:

This guy gets crazier by the minute....I suggest abort thread.It's senseless.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Here is a article about it Vikings: Friend says Moss is ready to be traded

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, January 21, 2005
Interesting article -- thanks.

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Ok Dude, step away from the bong!

Put down the bong and step away!

Randy Moss is NOT going to score 30 or 40 points a game. He is a good reciever but he is becoming injury prone on top of his other glaring problems. I would not sign him off the street if he were cut outright. Much less give up any draft picks or players for him. We don't need his headaches on this team.

I didn't say he will, I said Randy will improve your offense greatly that could possibly score over 30 to 40 points a game.

DefendeR

Benched
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
I didn't say he will, I said Randy will improve your offense greatly that could possibly score over 30 to 40 points a game.

It won't.
Football is a team sport(see Patriots).Moss is not a team player.
No respect for his coach and teammates=cancer in the locker room.
Thats who he is.A cancer.

jdnalls

Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Just curious if you would accept this trade if there's a trade to get Randy.

A first round pick (Either pick) plus Roy Williams for Randy, would you accept it or you think it's a bad deal?
Now kids... now this is why you shouldn't do drugs.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
"Sigh" - and I thought baseball fans were the only ones to come up with dumb trade proposals...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
II forget what the Patriots gave up to get Corey Dillon, but I beleive it was an extra 1st round draft pick they had.

- Mike G.
They gave up a second...its not fair I tell ya!

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
Not in a milllion years would I give up Roy Williams to aquire a cancer like
Randy Moss