Would you accept this trade?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RandyMoss84 said:
Just curious if you would accept this trade if there's a trade to get Randy.

A first round pick (Either pick) plus Roy Williams for Randy, would you accept it or you think it's a bad deal?

Your joking right?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I know where I'm at -- this is your house! But first, take a look at your Avatar. Now take another look at the picture you've posted. You crossed some lines haven't you?

Can anyone do anything about that? Apparently you're the only one that can! This post wasn't even about the Eagles or T.O.!

Trust me, Im sure you're safe, but I just wanted you to know that I hate your Avatar; and the manner in which you reflect your distain against the Eagles -- unprovoked!

What if someone placed a picture on the post of one of your star players that was injured by your team -- answer: they would be banned!!!!!

I can only voice my concern but so far ... hell, I don't even have a smiley face to throw at you. :(

I give up! Your hatred must be very deep for the Eagles.

CHANGE THAT AVATAR!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I know where I'm at -- this is your house! But first, take a look at your Avatar. Now take another look at the picture you've posted. You crossed some lines haven't you?

Can anyone do anything about that? Apparently you're the only one that can! This post wasn't even about the Eagles or T.O.!

Trust me, Im sure you're safe, but I just wanted you to know that I hate your Avatar; and the manner in which you reflect your distain against the Eagles -- unprovoked!

What if someone placed a picture on the post of one of your star players that was injured by your team -- answer: they would be banned!!!!!

I can only voice my concern but so far ... hell, I don't even have a smiley face to throw at you. :(

I give up! Your hatred must be very deep for the Eagles.

CHANGE THAT AVATAR!
quit crying please...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Speaking of crying:rolleyes:
Its called a joke. I was laughing at the irony of how a team like the pats could pull out an elite RB from a 2nd.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Are you trying to relay some hidden message regarding the upcoming SB game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Patriots? Come on spit out what your trying to say -- you can do it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon said:
Are you trying to relay some hidden message regarding the upcoming SB game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Patriots? Come on spit out what your trying to say -- you can do it.

Come on, you can admit it, he busted you....Arm.

Haha that was actually pretty funny.

Later

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Haha that was actually pretty funny.

Later
I bid you, ado!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
The Armageddon Eagle no longer exists. Last I heard the Arm crashed and burned. The Arm made some rookie mistakes that were costly.

Based on the "Archived Cowboy Zone" dialogue, about the only thing the Arm and I have in common is that we both love the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm curious to know how you "Tio" made that type of assumption? We're nothing alike, the Arm was a preditor; while the Talon is gentler, more forgiving and more football focused that attack mode.

Who are you?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
The Armageddon Eagle no longer exists. Last I heard the Arm crashed and burned. The Arm made some rookie mistakes that were costly.

Based on the "Archived Cowboy Zone" dialogue, about the only thing the Arm and I have in common is that we both love the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm curious to know how you "Tio" made that type of assumption? We're nothing alike, the Arm was a preditor; while the Talon is gentler, more forgiving and more football focused that attack mode.

Who are you?
He he, ok arm...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Haha that was actually pretty funny. Later
Why is Tio so insistent about this Arm person ...

I owe you ...:)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Get us a QB that can get a pass to a guy like Moss...