Would you add Desean Jackson?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys may be looking to add another speedy wide receiver as training camp begins. Should the team attempt to land DeSean Jackson?

The Dallas Cowboys have a pretty large crop of wide receivers however none of them will really draw double teams or a lot of attention. Defenders will likely be content to sit in man coverage and take a chance on any of these guys breaking free.

While that my workout for the Cowboys it still seems like they are missing a piece in this receiving corps. DeSean Jacksonhas not really clicked with Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could be looking to cut ties with the speedy receiver.

After an abysmal 2017 which was not all on DJax rather the Buc’s offensive play calling, the team could be looking to sell Jackson and get a draft pick in return. The Buccaneers have a ton of young wide receivers who are hungry and looking for opportunities.

Finish here vvvvvvvvvv

https://sportdfw.com/2018/06/19/dallas-cowboys-trade-desean-jackson/?ref=SPORGWIRE.com

Last edited:

GenoT

Reaction score
We just cut a 29yo WR on the downside of his career...why spend a draft-pick on one who’s two years older?

If we really need to overpay for an “experienced” WR, why not simply re-sign Dez?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys may be looking to add another speedy wide receiver as training camp begins. Should the team attempt to land DeSean Jackson?

The Dallas Cowboys have a pretty large crop of wide receivers however none of them will really draw double teams or a lot of attention. Defenders will likely be content to sit in man coverage and take a chance on any of these guys breaking free.

While that my workout for the Cowboys it still seems like they are missing a piece in this receiving corps. DeSean Jacksonhas not really clicked with Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could be looking to cut ties with the speedy receiver.

After an abysmal 2017 which was not all on DJax rather the Buc’s offensive play calling, the team could be looking to sell Jackson and get a draft pick in return. The Buccaneers have a ton of young wide receivers who are hungry and looking for opportunities.

Finish here vvvvvvvvvv

https://sportdfw.com/2018/06/19/dallas-cowboys-trade-desean-jackson/?ref=SPORGWIRE.com
no. what would that make him in the past 4 years...the 4th team. if he was any good then he would have been signed...he is also a locker room cancer and we just got rid of one..

geez, wish people would stop bringing up these old over the hill players because they had a name once.

next people will ask if we should bring TO back..he just ran a 4.4....

Sydla

Reaction score
Depending on cost, sure.

He’s better than Thompson and likely a better WR than Austin.

EDIT: Oooof, just saw his base salary is 11MM this year and 10MM next year. Too rich for my blood.

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t see Austin as that guy at all
But I’m all for riding what we have
And I suspect so is the team

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Finish here vvvvvvvvvv

Why don't we bring him AND T.O. in.........................