Would you add Desean Jackson?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'd rather be a homer for my team rather than a homer for a player that wont even sniff the star the season.

Yeah look at you!
Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

jday

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys may be looking to add another speedy wide receiver as training camp begins. Should the team attempt to land DeSean Jackson?

The Dallas Cowboys have a pretty large crop of wide receivers however none of them will really draw double teams or a lot of attention. Defenders will likely be content to sit in man coverage and take a chance on any of these guys breaking free.

While that my workout for the Cowboys it still seems like they are missing a piece in this receiving corps. DeSean Jacksonhas not really clicked with Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could be looking to cut ties with the speedy receiver.

After an abysmal 2017 which was not all on DJax rather the Buc’s offensive play calling, the team could be looking to sell Jackson and get a draft pick in return. The Buccaneers have a ton of young wide receivers who are hungry and looking for opportunities.

Finish here vvvvvvvvvv

https://sportdfw.com/2018/06/19/dallas-cowboys-trade-desean-jackson/?ref=SPORGWIRE.com
Nuh uh.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
After an abysmal 2017 which was not all on DJax rather the Buc’s offensive play calling, the team could be looking to sell Jackson and get a draft pick in return. The Buccaneers have a ton of young wide receivers who are hungry and looking for opportunities.

So do the Cowboys. Pass.

CharlieWhigg

Reaction score
Character issues aside, I don’t think he’s a great fit. Dak’s at his best throwing short and intermediate routes, and DJax is basically a one-trick pony who’d probably have a tough time connecting with Dak

Sydla

Reaction score
Character issues aside, I don’t think he’s a great fit. Dak’s at his best throwing short and intermediate routes, and DJax is basically a one-trick pony who’d probably have a tough time connecting with Dak

One of the bigger misnomers is Jackson can only be run post patterns.

He’s a more complete WR than either Thompson or Austin.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys may be looking to add another speedy wide receiver as training camp begins. Should the team attempt to land DeSean Jackson?

The Dallas Cowboys have a pretty large crop of wide receivers however none of them will really draw double teams or a lot of attention. Defenders will likely be content to sit in man coverage and take a chance on any of these guys breaking free.

While that my workout for the Cowboys it still seems like they are missing a piece in this receiving corps. DeSean Jacksonhas not really clicked with Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers could be looking to cut ties with the speedy receiver.

Finish here vvvvvvvvvv

https://sportdfw.com/2018/06/19/dallas-cowboys-trade-desean-jackson/?ref=SPORGWIRE.com

In a heartbeat. 100% bring him in. He is EXACTLY what this offense has been missing for soooo many years. A deep bomb threat with speed. Not for big money mind you. This entire WR group needs compo. Imagine if Hurns were to go down like he has done lately. Who would we have? Sign him. Speed on offense to match this run game is the killer we need. He is a great play action threat.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
In a heartbeat. 100% bring him in. He is EXACTLY what this offense has been missing for soooo many years. A deep bomb threat with speed. Not for big money mind you. This entire WR group needs compo. Imagine if Hurns were to go down like he has done lately. Who would we have? Sign him. Speed on offense to match this run game is the killer we need. He is a great play action threat.
Id bring him and TO in

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Id bring him and TO in

Nah............TO is a joke. Jackson is a specialty receiver that does his thing. He is the select element the Cowboys are lacking. Perfect compliment to the play action run game. Bring him in in some 3 and 4 WR sets, just to scare the defense and play two deep. That dude can fly. And he also compliments some of the other guys they are trying such as Tavon Austin. He can return punts and play that specialty scat nonsense they keep trying to resurect.

Personally, I treat Zeke as a Herschel Walker type. Give it to him 30 times running and 10 passing a game. Center your offense around him.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Nah............TO is a joke. Jackson is a specialty receiver that does his thing. He is the select element the Cowboys are lacking. Perfect compliment to the play action run game. Bring him in in some 3 and 4 WR sets, just to scare the defense and play two deep. That dude can fly. And he also compliments some of the other guys they are trying such as Tavon Austin. He can return punts and play that specialty scat nonsense they keep trying to resurect.

Personally, I treat Zeke as a Herschel Walker type. Give it to him 30 times running and 10 passing a game. Center your offense around him.
Zeke needs more passes

ESisback

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have wanted Mesean Jackson even in his prime.

I may be getting old but I’d rather not spend my Sundays cheering for a D Bag.
Exactly! He’s a PUNK! Plus, he’s declining and too expensive.