Would you be mad if our draft went something like this

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I found this mock draft thought it was pretty good here's the picks.

53​
dal.gif
Dallas Nic Harris S 6'3" 224 Oklahoma

71​
Dallas (from Cleveland) Fenuki Tupo OT 6'5" 332
97​
Dallas (from Detroit) Zack Follett OLB 6'2" 237 California
dal.gif
Dallas Hunter Cantwell QB 6'5" 230 Louisville
dal.gif
Dallas Cary Harris CB 5'11" 184 USC
160 Dallas (from Tennessee) Quan Cosby WR 5'11" 200 Texas
dal.gif
Dallas Corvey Irvin DT 6'3" 289 Georgia
dal.gif
Dallas Marquez Branson FB 6'2" 245 Central Arkansas

If our draft with something like this or something similar in regards to the picks I couldn't complain. oh i got this off of nfldraftsite.com

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
not to be an ***, but yeah i'd be pissed. why get rid of roy williams just to get another one dimensional safety. I also don't think we need a reciever, let alone quan crosby

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Manwiththeplan;2506679 said:
not to be an ***, but yeah i'd be pissed. why get rid of roy williams just to get another one dimensional safety. I also don't think we need a reciever, let alone quan crosby

we don't have to get rid of RW if we draft a safety.....the Pat's kept onto Harrison even though they drafted Merriweath in the 1st round.....also you don't have to like this draft per say even if you lets say just like the position they targeted because i think they did a superb job at hitting our needs.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2506695 said:
we don't have to get rid of RW if we draft a safety.....the Pat's kept onto Harrison even though they drafted Merriweath in the 1st round.....also you don't have to like this draft per say even if you lets say just like the position they targeted because i think they did a superb job at hitting our needs.

I'm done waiting for RW38 to turn it around. IMO he's not a great football player because

a.) his conditioning
b.) how much he studies film.

IMO, I'd compare him to ricky williams in a sense. Not that he'd rather smoke weed all day, but football's not his life. In a pre draft interview I recall someone pointing out that he only wanted to play football eight or so years so at this point I think he's done. He'll resurface with another team imo, but within the next 5 years he'll retire imo.

As far as positions, we need a guard and center more than a tackle (antoine caldwell would be a great fit) and no d-linemen was picked until quit late. Zack Fowlett is intriguing, but I think he may be too small to play OLB and lack the abilities to play ILB.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If we're talking about the posititons, since I don't know a lot about the players (haven't started looking at players yet) then I think you addressed positions I wouldn't be upset to address, yeah.