Would You Change Teams If the Chiefs Moved to Dallas?

Flamma

Reaction score
Is there no money to renovate the stadium from the owners of the teams that use it? Why are they acting like beggars?

rambo2

Reaction score
Almost 3 decades no NFC championship or Super Bowl for the once proud franchise. That's pretty bad bubba. I know you like Regular Season parades tho.
Saying they are a perennial loses is pretty stupid Bubba.

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
Do you guys think that the owners would stick it JJ & Stephen, if the Chiefs were to be on the move, and Hunt wanted bring them back to Dallas where he lives ? I think this would be one of the funniest plays by an owner we have ever seen. Also I wonder how many Cowboys fans would jump ship at a chance to cheer for Mahomes.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
The Hunt family and the Chief's management are just blowing hot air to get money to renovate Arrowhead stadium. That team is going nowhere. They will get the money. No politician or group of KC politicians are going to let the Chiefs slip away. Next topic please.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Hunt family and the Chief's management are just blowing hot air to get money to renovate Arrowhead stadium. That team is going nowhere. They will get the money. No politician or group of KC politicians are going to let the Chiefs slip away. Next topic please.
This man has closed the issue.

Next order at hand.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
How bout the Chiefs to Dallas and the Jones boys pack up their franchise and move south of the border. Dallas would then have a real NFL franchise again.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yes. You don't mess with your cash cow and that's what this would be doing.

But then again that didn't stop MLB from adding the Mets.
The ghost of Tom Seaver would throw a fastball at your cornhole for a remark like that