Would you do a Tannehill for Dak swap?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
you must be slow or can't comprehend what you read. no where did I say trade for him?

dak homer are slow, just like dak. Irvin said dumb down the playbook for slow dak.
You said the "homers would lose their minds" as if anyone in their right mind homer or not wouldn't lose their mind over trading for Tannenhill. That's what made you slow lol. A damn shame I had to even explain that to you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We'd probably be the same with Mahomes or any other QB too so not sure what exactly your point is. If Jerry is still running this ship the same I don't see any QB fixing this. Romo couldn't....Dak doesn't seem to be able to. Aikman did it with Jimmy at the helm....

lmao you’re a comedian. “We’d be the same with Mahomes.” Oh man that was a good one. Nice Joke Rocyaice that’s quality.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Its not even close to a coin flip. Stop evaluating with emotion. I get that people are upset with the playoffs but some of these Dak takes are way off the mark.

I’m not. I understand what both guys are. Clearly you don’t. Their the same guy. Tanehill has much more physical ability.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You said the "homers would lose their minds" as if anyone in their right mind homer or not wouldn't lose their mind over trading for Tannenhill. That's what made you slow lol. A damn shame I had to even explain that to you.
you still can't comprehend.

here's something for the homers.
Burrow has won twice as many playoff games in 8 days as Dak Prescott has in the first 6 seasons of his Cowboys career.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lmao you’re a comedian. “We’d be the same with Mahomes.” Oh man that was a good one. Nice Joke Rocyaice that’s quality.
You are naive. There will come a day when you realize that no matter what personnel we have the result will be the same because of Jerry. But fans like you...you are what keeps Jerry's pockets fat. Every year you buy the "top 10" crap that people spew out. You by the "Well if we get rid of Jaylon our issues will be fixed" type of crap people spew. You really think one player is holding this team back. I almost feel sad that fans don't understand that this team has to win in spite of their GM/Owner. I'm not the joke....the joke is your fandom and hell the joke is really on all of us because we continue to root and ignore the true issues with this team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
FJqUVZAXsAEIFM4

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Burrow has won twice as many playoff games in 8 days as Dak Prescott has in the first 6 seasons of his Cowboys career.
He's also won just as much as Romo has throughout his whole career....what's your point? You just slow. Annoyingly slow at that. Like its Romo or Dak's fault they play for the Cowboys lol. But let me guess....its Romo's fault he's ringless or the fact that he and his team choked every chance they got? This team chokes and has been for 28 years which predates Romo, Dak, Ware, Parsons or whoever....yet, you will argue like a moron its Dak's fault. This is why people laugh at us and say we have a dumb fanbase....because you're the poster child for it. Congrats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You are naive. There will come a day when you realize that no matter what personnel we have the result will be the same because of Jerry. But fans like you...you are what keeps Jerry's pockets fat. Every year you buy the "top 10" crap that people spew out. You by the "Well if we get rid of Jaylon our issues will be fixed" type of crap people spew. You really think one player is holding this team back. I almost feel sad that fans don't understand that this team has to win in spite of their GM/Owner. I'm not the joke....the joke is your fandom and hell the joke is really on all of us because we continue to root and ignore the true issues with this team.

No position in football impacts a game like QB. Sorry bud. We’d be competing for trophies with Mahomes. Get a clue please.

Ken

Reaction score
Wouldn’t a trade move his contract onto the new team? I’m not familiar with how this works.
The bonus money spread out to future years gets accelerated onto thhis years cap like he is being cut.

Base salary would move, yes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No position in football impacts a game like QB. Sorry bud. We’d be competing for trophies with Mahomes. Get a clue please.
Naive lol....Dak and Romo would have rings if they played for other organizations....

Let this sink in....Eli Manning has 2 rings and Dak and Romo barely have 3 playoff wins lol......but according to you they are the issue.....the Cowboys have won NOTHING in 28 years...Romo was in high school and Dak wasn't even born yet...you will figure it out some day. Maybe after he next 8-8 season or the next first round loss......

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This game is already over.

The NFL is all about the QB.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score

Burrow didn’t win theses games. He didn’t do anything to lose and at least made enough plays.

The scores the defense held the opposing teams to was under 20 points. And they got 3 TOs against the Titans.

I’m not a Dak fan nor am I anti-Dak, but QBs aren’t the only ones who win or lose these games.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Pretty sure Tanny has the same cap hit as Dak next year but after that we can dump him.
Titans get their future QB while Dallas gets a stopgap and then can grab a real QB in the draft
No, Dak is better then Tannehill. I think the Titans could get to the Super Bowl with Dak. The Titans are the perfect team for a quarterback like Dak.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Burrow didn’t win theses games. He didn’t do anything to lose and at least made enough plays.

The scores the defense held the opposing team to was under 20 points.

I’m not a Dak fan nor am I anti-Dak, but Burrow did not “win” these games.
come on admit you're a homer. it's okay. stand up for your guy. I take my stand and hate him..

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Naive lol....Dak and Romo would have rings if they played for other organizations....

Let this sink in....Eli Manning has 2 rings and Dak and Romo barely have 3 playoff wins lol......but according to you they are the issue.....the Cowboys have won NOTHING in 28 years...Romo was in high school and Dak wasn't even born yet...you will figure it out some day. Maybe after he next 8-8 season or the next first round loss......

Listen… I think you Dak guys will feel a lot better if you just get out of the opinion business and just refer to me on all things football.

Clearly you guys had no clue what you were talking about when it came to the type of QB Dak is / was.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
come on admit you're a homer. it's okay. stand up for your guy. I take my stand and hate him..
Nah. I’m not a homer. I don’t think Dak is going to bring a championship to Dallas, but I just find it annoying when the QB is given credit in such a silly tweet like that as if the Cinci defense had nothing to do with the win.

Last edited: