Would you do a Tannehill for Dak swap?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Man Dak has never played that bad in a playoff game I don't care if you like Dak or not let's be realistic here.
almost every time dak gets in the playoffs he is like tanney hill he is one and done and watching the playoffs from his couch

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
FJqUVZAXsAEIFM4
[/QUOJust because Troy says it, Don,t make it so. Troy won threesuper Bowl S all his hs, College, and the rest of his nfl career he stunk. Troy you are wrong that's that!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty sure Tanny has the same cap hit as Dak next year but after that we can dump him.
Titans get their future QB while Dallas gets a stopgap and then can grab a real QB in the draft
No Tannehill got exposed way more than Dak did

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
No.

Tannehill sucks.

His defense had 9 sacks and he still lost.

His interception on the first play set the tone for the entire game.

Can you imagine the hate Tannehill would get from here if his first and last passes of the game were INTs? Throw in another INT and 9 sacks on the other team's QB, I could see the meltdown on this board fa sho. Or, is that hate only reserved for D4K? I bet this board thrashed Romo after all of the success he had.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pretty sure Tanny has the same cap hit as Dak next year but after that we can dump him.
Titans get their future QB while Dallas gets a stopgap and then can grab a real QB in the draft

yeah drafting QB is easy, 1-800-QB. No thanks

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can you imagine the hate Tannehill would get from here if his first and last passes of the game were INTs? Throw in another INT and 9 sacks on the other team's QB, I could see the meltdown on this board fa sho. Or, is that hate only reserved for D4K? I bet this board thrashed Romo after all of the success he had.
Yeah, you’re right, they did trash Romo.

Im sure might argue that Tannehill doesn't throw the 2 picks if he has Dallas offense around him.
But thats all theory

RonWashington

Reaction score
Tannehill about the only thing holding the Titans back from challenging the Chiefs Bills Bengals as top shelf AFC , no way the Cowboy brass is that dumb I hope .

GINeric

Reaction score

This is a pretty dumb idea. Im not calling you dumb... but this is a dumb idea.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
No. This would be a bad deal. Dak has played bad at time but tannehill sucks and is injury prone. No way.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
according to overthecap.com

Dak 2022 cap hit 34,450,000.
Ryan 2022 cap hit 38,600,000.00

Didn't realize tannehills contract would be up just as the new tv money kick in in 2024. If you think he's overpaid now just wait.