Would you give up 2 1st Round Picks...

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
For Von Miller??? I am sure he will be franchised.

I know we did it with Joey Galloway,and that blew up in our face, but a DE like that I think would be worth it!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Sorry - our line of sight is clear: we need to draft or bring in Romo's heir.

We also can't afford to be bargain shopping either; my gut tells me that if we don't walk away with one of the top three QB's in this draft that the masses will not be happy.

Reaction score
Nope. Not a player in the game worth two 1sts unless he's a frnachise QB. Aaron Rodgers? Okay. Von Miller? Nope.

Even Aaron Rodgers is getting long in the tooth to be giving up 2 first round picks. If he were 25, yes. He's 32 now.

rynochop

Reaction score
Even Aaron Rodgers is getting long in the tooth to be giving up 2 first round picks. If he were 25, yes. He's 32 now.

The local radio hacks were talking about Rodgers and would you give up 4 first rounders to move up to get him coming out of college, if you knew he'd be that good.

I did not know he was 32

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe if we ran a 3-4, but do you actually think he'd be the Von Miller we know with his hand in the dirt vs the OT? Nope

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
For Von Miller??? I am sure he will be franchised.

I know we did it with Joey Galloway,and that blew up in our face, but a DE like that I think would be worth it!

I like your aggressiveness and out of the box thinking. Not sure if Von Miller would be used correctly in Cowboys current D however. If Wade was also brought over, then a completely different scenario and I would not hesitate to do it. The draft is not the only way to build a team. Elway has proved that.

That said, don't let the naysayers get you down, seeking atypical solutions is leading from the front. That's a good thing.