Would you give up the house for Myles Garrett?

Reaction score
I'm talking our 1st & 2nd this year, & 1st in 2018 & 2019 to get Myles Garrett. With Irving coming on like a beast, & question marks surrounding both Lawrence & Gregory, we need a HOF quality player at the speed rushing RDE position. The Browns would ask a small ransom to drop that low. Would the cost be too high?

Reaction score
I'm talking our 1st & 2nd this year, & 1st in 2018 & 2019 to get Myles Garrett. With Irving coming on like a beast, & question marks surrounding both Lawrence & Gregory, we need a HOF quality player at the speed rushing RDE position. The Browns would ask a small ransom to drop that low. Would the cost be too high?
so the next 3 years of 1st and 2nd rounders? lol....no way....we've built the core of our team through excellent drafting the past 5 years, I'd want to keep that trend going!

Reaction score
so the next 3 years of 1st and 2nd rounders? lol....no way....we've built the core of our team through excellent drafting the past 5 years, I'd want to keep that trend going!
No, only our 1st round picks in 2018 & '19. Just trying to stoke debate. What if we keep the 2019 1st round pick?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
At least start the debate with a reasonable trade. That's not reasonable for a non-QB, and even for a QB not reasonable.

RS12

Reaction score
Some scouts think he is a generational talent (I'm not sure). He has dominated SEC play on one leg after taking a cheap shot to the ankle early in the year FWIW.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I was thinking a lot about this yesterday too. What if we traded Romo,Dez our first, next years first. I think T.Crawford and Gregory too if any team wanted them, that is a lot, but for #1 overall and Garrett, it would be worth it. That said I know I am crazy as a loon too.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I would do 1st and 2nd in 2017 and 1st rd pick in 2018,he really is a dominant player and the Browns would be dumb not to draft him.

Bluefin

Reaction score
No, two first round picks is too much.

Does anyone need a refresher course on how the Dallas Cowboys have fared when entering a draft without a first round selection?

I hate the idea of trading away a future first round pick, it always seems to end badly.

We need all the draft picks we can get to focus on continuing to build the roster the correct way.

And it just isn't necessary to go for such a monumental move to acquire someone like Myles Garrett.

Use free agency, trades, waivers and the draft to churn Jack Crawford, Ryan Davis and Terrell McClain.

Be prepared to go long with DL on the roster.

Bigdog

Reaction score
No dropping from 32 to 1 would be way too much for any team. Besides there are very good pass rushers in this draft.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
no

sbark

Reaction score
No.......Everyone thought the DE coming out of S.Carolina that went to Houston was also a once in a generation talent.........injured in training camp, just starting to show flashes 3 yrs later, but would have a long way to go to live up to 3 #1 picks in trade.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that trade either. If we're gonna take risks, do it in FA (not saying to make risky FA signings, tho... just make our splash there, instead).