Would you guys pay $88/month to workout at Cowboys Fit?

Zordon

Reaction score

AJC

Reaction score
It does seem pretty nice. I'd give it a shot. Hell I pay $50/month now for 3 different locations, all of which are constantly packed except peak crackhead hours.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
It has some real nice amenities. I would definitely try the guest pass and make my decision from there. It seems extremely state of the art.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It does seem pretty nice. I'd give it a shot. Hell I pay $50/month now for 3 different locations, all of which are constantly packed except peak crackhead hours.

I posted this last night about the Cowboys fit. I'm moving down next year and I'll definitely sign up. I'm in New York and pay 160 a month for me my wife and cousin so this isn't a big leap for me and the fact. An work out at the cowboys facility makes it even better. Especially seeing the cheerleaders for classes :thumbup:

Zordon

Reaction score
I posted this last night about the Cowboys fit. I'm moving down next year and I'll definitely sign up. I'm in New York and pay 160 a month for me my wife and cousin so this isn't a big leap for me and the fact. An work out at the cowboys facility makes it even better. Especially seeing the cheerleaders for classes :thumbup:
You're moving to Frisco or DFW area?

Macnalty

Reaction score
It is nice but the location would not work for me. The price seems right if you are in that area.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It'd be cool to go there. Never even been to texas.

Can't even afford $10 for planet fitness at the moment lol

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Join Prestonwood. I see Romo up there playing pick-up basketball almost every week. The gym isn't great but it's a good place to play ball

Zordon

Reaction score
Join Prestonwood. I see Romo up there playing pick-up basketball almost every week. The gym isn't great but it's a good place to play ball
My company has a relationship with Lifetime. I see the playmaker there all the time. One on Preston.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If I actually used a gym, would gladly pay that. As it stands now, we have some family plan that costs more than that and we haven't been there in a few years :laugh: