Would you make this trade?

Proof

Reaction score
No. I'm not sure there's a defender I'd take over micah. Maybe Myles Garrett, but Micah's youth and still on rookie contract pretty much slam the door on any of that

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
taking bosa and his salary is gonna hurt more even if bosa is better.

Parsons imo can be better and right now is a bargain for his play, despite his run struggles which i think is more scheme related.
Also not a knock on Bosa, but he plays on a significantly better line than us. Parsons can get 400 pressures a game double teamed but barely anyone else on the line can do anything with that apparently.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This is the trade I would consider...

Two cocktails at sunset. Two cocktails at sunset. One is a spritz with orange, the other is a mojito with mint and lime. The sun and sky is behind them Cocktail Stock Photo

Havic

Reaction score
Bosa is the more complete player but Parsons is the better disrupter due to his sheer speed. Tbh I don't think there is a wrong answer.

Nexx

Reaction score
i think both teams are happy with their current players.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
San Fransico wouldn't do it. Bosa is way better. He get's the sacks and he plays the run well. Parson is just a now and then great pass rusher. I'm a Dallas fan but I'm not a homer. This time in their careers? No match. Bozo has it in spades.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Right now yes.

Mica has more talent but he seems to not have the right character and he is one dimensional.
He is disappearing too often in games and his asocial media fights and whining concerns me.

Bosa is more complete. Especially against the run where Micah is a no show.

shabazz

Reaction score
Like "BabyBoy" said...." Da Troof hurt, don't it, Mama"