Would you make this trade?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
It is hilarious reading all these post. Cowboys fans have to be the most irrational fans in sports. At the beginning of the year and last year you were all praising Micha as a God....what happened to that energy? I wouldn't trade Micha for anything, give that man some help like the likes of Hargrave, Armstead, and Warner and let's see how he looks.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This is dumb.

Would Minnesota ever call Cincinnati and go "Hey, we'll trade you Justin Jefferson for Jamar Chase"?

No.

Proof

Reaction score
San Fransico wouldn't do it. Bosa is way better. He get's the sacks and he plays the run well. Parson is just a now and then great pass rusher. I'm a Dallas fan but I'm not a homer. This time in their careers? No match. Bozo has it in spades.

DanA

Reaction score
Contracts matter. It’s Micah plus 30m in cap space and Nick Bosa so anny sane person chooses obviously Micah. Excludes contracts it’s line ball.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

How many times have Bosa had one tackle per game. Numbers don't always tell the real story. I know what my eyes see and they see Micha invisible at times. But you can have your numbers. Run defense? Who do you take? Ken Norton, Shaun Lee or Micha. Micha or Haley? Come on, man:facepalm: Micha has a lot of playing time to change my mind tho.

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
How many times have Bosa had one tackle per game. Numbers don't always tell the real story. I know what my eyes see and they see Micha invisible at times. But you can have your numbers. Run defense? Who do you take? Ken Norton, Shaun Lee or Micha. Micha or Haley? Come on, man:facepalm: Micha has a lot of playing time to change my mind tho.
it’s funny you asked that, because boss literally had only one tackle last game, and once more this season. micah doesn’t have any such games. the eye test is far more untrustworthy than numbers.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
it’s funny you asked that, because boss literally had only one tackle last game, and once more this season. micah doesn’t have any such games. the eye test is far more untrustworthy than numbers.
You lost all credibility when you said Micah has no such game :facepalm:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I would. Give me Bosa to rush the passer and let’s get a LB that actually plays LB. This would be a steal.

raven55

Reaction score
get a real dawg at defense and one that doesn't run his mouth