Would you over pay Brady to get him here. and not pay Dak?

pansophy

Reaction score
I bet money he plays for 3 more years...Infact I'd bet he plays just as long as Zeke...because I sure don't see Zeke lasting.
He may play 3 more years and the Patriots might be smart to see if they can get that out of him. That’s a different conversation than passing up keeping a top 10 QB entering his prime years for a guy playing on borrowed time.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
How in the world to people not see the sharp regression in Brady? I know it's highly cliched to ask if you watch football at all,......................but do you watch football at all?

Look what Brady did this year w/ one wide receiver...(Edelman)...that everyone knew was getting the ball....and no TEs. If Brady had the options we have here...he just might find some success.

Look @ it this way....Brady wants to prove he can win a Super Bowl without Belicheat. Here is his greatest challenge. :popcorn:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He may play 3 more years and the Patriots might be smart to see if they can get that out of him. That’s a different conversation than passing up keeping a top 10 QB entering his prime years for a guy playing on borrowed time.

That's if you buy into Dak being a top 10 QB....personally....it's Kellen system that made #4 this year. :popcorn:

kskboys

Reaction score
Look what Brady did this year w/ one wide receiver...(Edelman)...that everyone knew was getting the ball....and no TEs. If Brady had the options we have here...he just might find some success.

Look @ it this way....Brady wants to prove he can win a Super Bowl without Belicheat. Here is his greatest challenge. :popcorn:
Ummmmmm....sucked?

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Just wanna see what people think...Does Brady get this team over the hump? :popcorn:

I would go after McDaniels then sign Brady to a 2 year 80M dollar deal and tell him i planned to draft his replacement (for 3 years down the road) in this years draft

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I take that bet, how much you wanna lose?

Which bet? That Brady plays 3 more years.... or Brady plays as long as Zeke? I seriously doubt Zeke plays longer than 3 more years....probably 3...but not more. He's already starting to slow down.

kskboys

Reaction score
Did you mean to say months?

ESisback

Reaction score
But I think we need a mobile QB, which Brady obviously isn't. We also need a QB who can take a hit, because I think if he were a Cowboy, you could forget about him being protected by the officials.

Amen! Bledsoe, part 2 (with a smaller arm)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That was more about their defense than Brady, I think.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Which bet? That Brady plays 3 more years.... or Brady plays as long as Zeke? I seriously doubt Zeke plays longer than 3 more years....probably 3...but not more. He's already starting to slow down.
You put both of those in your bet.

By the way Brady isn't playing 3 more years and Zeke will

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'd draft a QB in the 1st round (preferably Burrow, but he won't on the board at 17, so I'd love Herbert, who's projected to go at 17) and then pick up Brady for cheap as not only a backup, but as a mentor to the rookie QB. If he isn't willing to do that, no, I would not want him.

If we were to get Riley, however, I'd draft Jalen Hurts in that scenario.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Would I take Brady? Yes, but only if Belichick was coming with him. Not a chance, though; Dak is already in the family.