Would you over pay Brady to get him here. and not pay Dak?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe he can squirrel out one more year w/ a great D or something, but he's just not what he was.
Thankfully, that won’t be here. Sadly, too many of the GOATs cannot see that their day is over. Happened to Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, and many others. Brady is the greatest. Actually...WAS the greatest.

kskboys

Reaction score
Thankfully, that won’t be here. Sadly, too many of the GOATs cannot see that their day is over. Happened to Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, and many others. Brady is the greatest. Actually...WAS the greatest.
It's really surprising the number of great QB's who went on to other teams to suck. All the way back to Johnny U who was terrible in SD. Namath in LA, Moon in KC, Hadl in Hous, Cunningham in BALT.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Funny guys wanting Brady when he threw a pick 6 with the game on the line and only down 1 point............ imagine if Dak did that in a playoff game

When you have so many rings they dont all fit on one hand, you kinda get the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, there were 15 seconds left and he is on his own 1 yard line, the game was already over.

ultron

Reaction score
Not only would I not overpay...

Not only would I not underpay...

I wouldn't even give him the job if he was willing to do it for free.