Would you over pay Brady to get him here. and not pay Dak?

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't compare. I said if Dak did that y'all would crucify him, which y'all would. But Brady does it and y'all fall back on what he has done in his career.

I call it the way I see it without what they did in the past. Some can't or refuse to do it.

That’s a comparison.. you made the comparison because it was Brady.. not only do we fall back on his career, we fall back in the fact it was 15 seconds left from their own 1 and they had no chance of winning the game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Wow, I would take brady and bellichick. They could take dallas straight to the SB.
Brady isnt what he was 10 years ago, but he is still very good. The problem is that he has no weapons!!!!
No TE, which they used extensively for years, and now they dont have a good one. With just gronk, they beat Tenn.
Also brady wasnt outplayed by tannehill , all he did was hand off to henry all night.
NE has no wr's of note, just edelman , and white the RB and when they get over used by end of season they are wore out.

Now with just brady, this team would be instantly better, but I think brady and bill should stay together, and if they stay in NE,
they have to get a good TE, RB, and 2 wr's.

garyo1954

Reaction score
George Blanda was not a starting QB after the age of 39, his last year with Houston.
In his last 9 years he started one game at QB for Oakland which he won (he is listed on the Oakland roster as a Kicker).
After the age of 43, he completed 37 of 80 passes for 6 TDs and 7 picks (playing part time).
In that time, he had less than 500 total yards passing and 7 sacks.

In 74 he was 1 for 4 for 25yds and a TD.
In 75 he was 1 for 3 for 11yds and 1 Int.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Just wanna see what people think...Does Brady get this team over the hump? :popcorn:
If we could sign Bill too.

Behind this OL and supporting cast on offense Brady could elevate this team. And Bill could work his magic on defense.

I love the idea. We’d become instant SB contenders.

CB61

Reaction score
if he comes with belichick i would...
I think he wants away from Belichick don't think that would work there's too many cracks in that armor that have come out in the last few years

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Brady was not good last night and will be 43 is a few months. Not good to be pounding cocktails in the morning.

jnday

Reaction score
Just wanna see what people think...Does Brady get this team over the hump? :popcorn:
At this point no, but they should draft a QB this year before ruining the team by overpaying Dak. It takes entirely too much talent to surround Dak with for them to give Dak such a big contract. Jerry will overpay and the Dakettes will cheer as they watch this team sign their future away. Of course overpaying Dak will also effectively end any hope that many of these players have for a Super Bowl in their career. Jerry’s lack of football knowledge and team building will be mirrored by delusional fans and Jerry and many fans will see the last hope of a Super Bowl in their lives go down the drain. This is a dramatic tragedy to say the least.

jnday

Reaction score
Look what Brady did this year w/ one wide receiver...(Edelman)...that everyone knew was getting the ball....and no TEs. If Brady had the options we have here...he just might find some success.

Look @ it this way....Brady wants to prove he can win a Super Bowl without Belicheat. Here is his greatest challenge. :popcorn:
I had much rather see Belicheat come to Dallas to prove that he can win a Super Bowl without Brady.

jnday

Reaction score
Frankly, I'd take my shot at Trevor Lawrence next year if I wasn't for Prescott.

Dak is going to be playing at $32.5 next year whether signed or tagged by the club. Not a bad deal considering he finished 2nd in yards, 4th in TD passes, 19th in interceptions, and 4th in QBR. With those numbers its hard to see Jerry letting him walk.

Of course he could be the next DeMarco Murray pricing himself right off the roster. In which case, we tag him, tank and draft Lawrence.
The process of hoarding draft picks to trade up for Lawrence should begin in this next draft. Lawrence would stabilize the QB position in Dallas for the next decade.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Has anybody watched Brady this year? He is flat out awful

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
f1941efb1812e6c0695967494a802931.gif
the hour glass has run out.