Would you sign Dak for 5-years, $175 million?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Key difference: the wide receiver doesn’t handle the ball on every single snap. The quarterback does. But you knew that.....
Perfect thanks for walking into that. We were a run first team before Cooper got here because our FO wanted to go WR by committee. So Dak who was giving the ball to Zeke 30 times a game is supposed to also put up 350 yards a game? Sure buddy. Whatever helps you make Dak bad in your head.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well there’s Gallup and Beasley that were both there

Are either of those guys currently on an NFL roster? I could’ve sworn I just saw Beasley recently torch us on our own field but my memory is not what it used to be LOL

End of the day I don’t give a hoot who your receivers are, if you’re a starting NFL quarterback you should be able to throw for 200 yards in your sleep almost every week.

Thanks for the non-answer. Your avoidance is notable.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What was his excuse? Same team around him. Needed a change of scenery? lol. He had the same QB who is supposedly better than Dak. So how come with the better QB he put up lesser stats?

Per my comment about the quarterback handling the ball on every snap why don’t you ask Derek Carr?

What I can tell you is that Cooper caught 70% of the passes thrown his way in Oakland for those 6 games in 2018 and average almost 13 yards per catch

He simply wasn’t having the ball come his way that often. Which leads directly back to my statement that the quarterback handles the ball on every snap. Do you expect Cooper to throw it to himself?

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you could sign Prescott for that cost today, would you do it or not?
id go 200,

I mean hes led us to a 6-7 first place record...awesome pay the man..

fans had used his 32-16 record(his right lol) to say he derives what hes demanding, they used the 3-0 cream pouf start as HIS record

so now that we are 6-7 2017 also bombed the second half of the season with no playoffs

By all means that is part of DAKS record//pay the man... he should get more then twice zekes pay and almost twice Tanks its obvious isnt it?

Section446

Reaction score
No, he needs to be franchised and prove that he's a franchise QB. He's not worth $35 million a year, nowhere close.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Thanks for the non-answer. Your avoidance is notable.

What non answer?

You asked what receivers were on the roster in 2018 before Cooper, and told me not to look on any current NFL rosters to find them?

Fact is I gave you two guys that are currently on NFL rosters that were there during that fact is I gave you two guys that are currently on NFL rosters that were there during that period. One of which got chased out of town because he “couldn’t get open” and Yet somehow ate our lunch on Thanksgiving day

That leaves out Allen Hurns who is also on an NFL roster currently but I would agree with you that he is not super good

You asked for an answer I gave you one. The facts didn’t agree with your statement so you call it a non-answer. Do you disagree that Michael Gallup and Cole Beasley are currently receivers on an NFL roster or am I missing something?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Look at our back and forth and tell me he has no agenda lol.

Undeniable, irrefutable facts are not an agenda

The only statistic you have posted which shows negatively on Cooper is the low total yardage production the first six games of 2018 in Oakland

However as stated he had a 70% catch rate and was averaging 13 yards per catch During those 6 games

He was doing his job at a very high-level. He simply was not getting the opportunities. The ball was not coming his way. As I said the receiver does not handle the ball on every snap. The quarterback does. Another irrefutable fact

CB61

Reaction score
Maybe if I just finished drinking lots of Johnny Walker Blue..

fixed it for ya
Oh I figured there would be a lot of Corrections on that one for the record I never have LOL Johnnie Walker yes among others

willia451

Reaction score
Under no circumstance do I extend him until the next coach gives his blessing.

It's not up to the next coach. It's up to the GM. Our GM will take the new HC's opinion under advisement (or not). And file a recommendation to the owner. The owner and the GM will then decide and inform the next coach of their decision.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh I figured there would be a lot of Corrections on that one for the record I never have LOL Johnnie Walker yes among others
its Jerrys fave is why I thought it was funny..think

who would be drinking too much and pat Dak that?:muttley:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Perfect thanks for walking into that. We were a run first team before Cooper got here because our FO wanted to go WR by committee. So Dak who was giving the ball to Zeke 30 times a game is supposed to also put up 350 yards a game? Sure buddy. Whatever helps you make Dak bad in your head.

And yet statistical facts for the first half of 2018 reveal that Zeke only averaged 18.7 rushing attempts per game the first 8 games and was at 20 or more carries just 3 times in that stretch

Care to try again?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Undeniable, irrefutable facts are not an agenda

The only statistic you have posted which shows negatively on Cooper is the low total yardage production the first six games of 2018 in Oakland

However as stated he had a 70% catch rate and was averaging 13 yards per catch During those 6 games

He was doing his job at a very high-level. He simply was not getting the opportunities. The ball was not coming his way. As I said the receiver does not handle the ball on every snap. The quarterback does. Another irrefutable fact
So then. Since the QB is handling all the snaps. Should we discuss Dak's win loss record?