Twitter: Would you sign Robert Griffin (RG3) as Dak's back-up?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh I must be out of the loop on them lol...so is the plan to draft a guy? I heard ramblings about Watson but I didn't think that was really serious.

Yeah, you loopy alright...that's why I'm not a hater...even though your not too. (anyone got some herb>)?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Trubisky could get Dak like results too like Dalton.

Go look at our passing numbers with Andy Dalton compared to Dak. We got blown out in back to back weeks with Dalton. We were in every game with Dak. The Cowboys had the most prolific passing game in the league when Dak was in the lineup. I’m sure you would rather have Mitch Trubisky as our starter for the right price over Dak. Thank goodness we don’t have fans like you running the team. We would have nothing at QB but castoff free agents.

Aven8

Reaction score
Not a chance in hell. This dude makes Sean Lee look indestructible. He will pull a hammy just pacing the sideline or get tennis elbow carrying a clip board.

This. Plus he can’t play

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The bears gave Mike glennon over 30 million dollars.

They won’t sign watson because they don’t like good things.
They did.....sucks because I’d personally give Mitch another year. Maybe draft someone but these franchises don’t give guys long. Jameis and Mariotta were out of there.....

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
No, I would get Garrett Gilbert ready to be the back up and draft a development project in the late rounds.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
He can't throw, so no.

RGIII makes sense as Baltimore's backup because he's the same type of player as Jackson, and you don't need to change the offense. He can't function in a prolific passing offense.