Would you spend an hour with someone you don't like for a free dinner?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This is one thing that blows my mind. You hear of women who will date some dude she doesn't even find attractive or interesting because he has a bunch of money and can treat her to dinners in elite restaurants. You hear of them dating dude after dude that they're not at all interested in because they get the free meals.

What the .......? Isn't that kind of pathetic? If that were available to me, there's no way I would take anyone up on it. The offer would be to spend an hour having dinner with some unattractive and boring woman, making her think you're into her, but she'll pay for it. I don't care how nice the restaurant, it totally wouldn't be worth it. For one thing, whether I like the person or not, I would feel bad about stringing her along. Is there any restaurant with food great enough to do that? I don't think so. What a pathetic thing to do. If I want to eat at some nice restaurant, I'll come up with the money to pay for it.

Is there something I'm missing here? I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
This former Broncos cheerleader and espn reporter married Joe Buck. She admits that when a friend tried to set her up on a date the first thing she said it better not be Joe Buck. Money talks, BS walks.

joe-buck-michelle-beisner.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
whats the meal?

steak.....yes
fat sloppy cheese burger...yes
salad....no
italian...no
mexican...no
chinese....yes
sea food....maybe
BBQ ribs....yes
pizza...no
chili dogs....no
gyro.....yes

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This former Broncos cheerleader and espn reporter married Joe Buck. She admits that when a friend tried to set her up on a date the first thing she said it better not be Joe Buck. Money talks, BS walks.

joe-buck-michelle-beisner.jpg

Well, I can say one thing about Joe Buck: He scores!

catiii

Reaction score
This is one thing that blows my mind. You hear of women who will date some dude she doesn't even find attractive or interesting because he has a bunch of money and can treat her to dinners in elite restaurants. You hear of them dating dude after dude that they're not at all interested in because they get the free meals.

What the .......? Isn't that kind of pathetic? If that were available to me, there's no way I would take anyone up on it. The offer would be to spend an hour having dinner with some unattractive and boring woman, making her think you're into her, but she'll pay for it. I don't care how nice the restaurant, it totally wouldn't be worth it. For one thing, whether I like the person or not, I would feel bad about stringing her along. Is there any restaurant with food great enough to do that? I don't think so. What a pathetic thing to do. If I want to eat at some nice restaurant, I'll come up with the money to pay for it.

Is there something I'm missing here? I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.
NO! I would not. Ever.

kskboys

Reaction score

When I was in college and broke all the time, absofrickinlutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is pathetic. Just different levels and different types of pathetic.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I self date myself because I am so easy but have noticed I am growing a conscious and need a little more liquor to be compliant. I have started sexting myself and am thrilled with my imagination. I would slap myself if I said those things in person to myself.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I self date myself because I am so easy but have noticed I am growing a conscious and need a little more liquor to be compliant. I have started sexting myself and am thrilled with my imagination. I would slap myself if I said those things in person to myself.
As long as it's not marriage i think ur fine