Would you trade a 1st and Schultz for Pitts?

JDSTAR

Reaction score
Quite a bit far fetched, I admit, but would this not immediately improve our offense? All this speculation about getting a WR, but we have Washington coming back soon. If we’re looking to make that playoff run, I think Pitts would make more sense than any receiver on the block.

Again, a bit far fetched and would probably have to give even more draft capital for him than a 1st, but I believe he would be a huge game changer for our O. Thoughts?

Cowboys224lyfe

Reaction score
I think this would be intriguing. Gives us a guy who can go up and get the ball, and Dak loves throwing to his TE's

Rayman70

Reaction score
ya atlanta is just sitting there with a come screw us over sign in their front office. I think were ok at that position but atlanta isnt trading pitts
^this^. He is a building block. Ridder will be starting QB there any day and I think them 2 guys can be special.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Easily. Pitts is a monster... he hasn't produced like it to date, but I would gladly bet a 1st that Atlanta's QB room is the problem.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Man im back and forth on this...IF (Huge if) ATL would do this i think you do it, but i also think on this current team we have he could play wide alot (he does in ATL also) and for this team he would be great in this scheme.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Quite a bit far fetched, I admit, but would this not immediately improve our offense? All this speculation about getting a WR, but we have Washington coming back soon. If we’re looking to make that playoff run, I think Pitts would make more sense than any receiver on the block.

Again, a bit far fetched and would probably have to give even more draft capital for him than a 1st, but I believe he would be a huge game changer for our O. Thoughts?
Would be the deepest TE room in the league.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Man im back and forth on this...IF (Huge if) ATL would do this i think you do it, but i also think on this current team we have he could play wide alot (he does in ATL also) and for this team he would be great in this scheme.
Doubt Atlanta would even consider it, but the thought of Pitts in this offense is entertaining.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why do people come up with such threads that are never going to happen so why consider it?

How about I start a thread asking could I trade my wife for a few playboy models and hooters girls?

While nice to think about, it's NEVER going to happen.