Would you trade Dak for Baker Mayfield straight up?

zerofill

Reaction score
A thousand times yes.

I wanted to draft him in April and I wasn't kidding. We'd be so much better off with him. He makes players around him better.

I am not going to lie... I wanted to draft him as well lol. I like the kid... he is pretty sharp in the football I.Q. department as well.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not going to lie... I wanted to draft him as well lol. I like the kid... he is pretty sharp in the football I.Q. department as well.

You just have to worry about him acting up off the field and I suppose it obviously would be a bigger concern in Dallas than Cleveland.

But even with those concerns would I take him over Mr. Can't throw an out route? Hells yes I would.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hell no.

A few trolls will say yes because of their complexions.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Would I trade Dak for the most accurate passer in college football history?

Hmmm. Yes... but I'd feel bad about it until I saw Mayfield take his first snap
in a Cowboys uniform.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
49.3 QB rating in a preseason game. Hate to see what happens when teams get film on him and start to game plan to stop him.

zerofill

Reaction score
You just have to worry about him acting up off the field and I suppose it obviously would be a bigger concern in Dallas than Cleveland.

But even with those concerns would I take him over Mr. Can't throw an out route? Hells yes I would.

My main reason was, I was hoping he would keep the attitude, and then change Linehan's plays lol.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Yes, I would even go mike ditka and trade all my picks too. He would be awesome as a Cowboy. That being said Dak is better than the majority of other starters. Baker will be good for the next 15 seasons or so barring injuries
Or... Baker will flame out like the last small white mobile QB with attitude problems that played in Cleveland.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers? Green Bay would probably say yes to that one, honestly. Because what would the Cowboys do in 5 years?
Ahhh but what a 5 years it would be, besides Rodgers has already played most of his career without a RB, so having no Zeke would be nothing new to him :p