Would you trade with Philly or Washington?

Creeper

Reaction score
I would take pleasure in fleecing either of those teams. If they want to trade up to 10, make them pay a premium or else say no.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Totally depends if we make our team better than they make theirs. To generally rule it out is foolish.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I agree with those that say yes....but at an inflated cost.

A good example I heard on the draft show was Washington. If they want to come up and get their QB at 10, then I'm asking for pick 19 and Chase Young. If they say no....fine...I pick my guy.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If our NFC East Divisional rivals Philly Eagles or Washington Football Team called Cowboys to trade up to get a player of their choice, would you still be interested in accepting a trade with either one of them for the 10th overall pick, ..if their offered trade packages were sweet enough ?

- WFT could likely try to make a swing for a Trey Lance should he fall to 10th overall. And it will be
a bidding war with other NFL teams for a legit starting young QB

- Philly currently slated 12th overall in 1st round

- Washington currently slated 19th overall in `1st round

And we've actually traded within our division, if i'm not mistaken, we made a trade with Philly just last year's draft to move up a few spots to get center Tyler Biadasz at the bottom of the 4th round.

Look what round that was in

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If our NFC East Divisional rivals Philly Eagles or Washington Football Team called Cowboys to trade up to get a player of their choice, would you still be interested in accepting a trade with either one of them for the 10th overall pick, ..if their offered trade packages were sweet enough ?

- WFT could likely try to make a swing for a Trey Lance should he fall to 10th overall. And it will be
a bidding war with other NFL teams for a legit starting young QB

- Philly currently slated 12th overall in 1st round

- Washington currently slated 19th overall in `1st round

And we've actually traded within our division, if i'm not mistaken, we made a trade with Philly just last year's draft to move up a few spots to get center Tyler Biadasz at the bottom of the 4th round.
Looks like the answer is yes