Would you trade Zeke for Fletcher Cox?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Trade arguably your best offensive player to a division rival. Make it make sense...

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Simple question. With so many people down on Zeke, would you trade him to a division rival for 4x all-pro, 1x all-NFL DT like Cox? We'd have to face him twice a year, maybe three times if both teams meet in the playoffs.

Pros: No more distraction, defense would be top three at worse, maybe #1 at best.
Cons: We have to play against him 2x's a year.

Yes please. Eagles would never do it. 2nd best DT in the league for a malcontent RB is not going to happen.

Hadenough

Reaction score
No way do I trade Zeke for Cox. Zeke is the engine to this offense. Dak is the transmission.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Simple question. With so many people down on Zeke, would you trade him to a division rival for 4x all-pro, 1x all-NFL DT like Cox? We'd have to face him twice a year, maybe three times if both teams meet in the playoffs.

Pros: No more distraction, defense would be top three at worse, maybe #1 at best.
PURELY hypothetical: HECK Yes.

in reality...I'd rather have draft picks.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Eagles backfield is great. And they only used a 2nd round pick the get Sanders.

Ron12

Reaction score
Eagles are a 9-7 team if Wentz gets hurt like he does every year they are 7-9 .:laugh:

Reaction score
This would be a ridiculously one sided trade in our favor.

The Eagles would howl in laughter and hang up the phone convinced the Cowboys management belonged in a strait jacket.

BHendri5

Reaction score
anyone that would even think of something as idiotic as this post is an idiot. I see there are a lot of idiots in here. Fletcher Cox is good but he dose not compare to what Zeke brings to s team. Get your panties out of the wad, just because he is holding out because he wants what he's worth. I wished he would have waited until his contract was up or at least waited till after this season, but it is what it is. He's listening to his people, agent and probably father, so what it happens all the time. Zeke is too valuable, to not pay him. Just make an offer that will get him signed, or start fining him. Again I don't like his timing but ok, it's his life not ours.