Would you trade

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Giants get
  • Dez as a bridge and red zone threat to pair with Shepard and time to retool WR group
This also allows Giants to still be in win now mode.

Cowboys get
  • OBJ and sign him to 15 million per year contract
I would not, but I can see how this could work out for both teams. I also think OBJ will agree to 15 million per year with a big guaranteed bonus because he sees how this is making him look in the media. He won’t get 20 million from anyone.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Trade DEz for a player that is oft injured and has emotional workplace outburst? And he will want more money than Dez? Am I reading this correct? No WR is worth 15 to 20 million dollars. Pay Martin, Lawrence, and Dak.

My philosophy is different than everyone else. Spend the money on a franchise QB, then O-line & D-line. Nfl owners and Gms don't even get this. All the other positions are dependent on the trenches to succeed.

The draft is loaded every year with serviceable wide receivers.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm going to trade a serious response for the facepalm emoji:facepalm:
LOL.... I would not make a deal, but I wouldn’t be shocked. The Giants wouldn’t trade him to a rival, not even for two 1’s, so we have no worries.

superonyx

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take Beckham and pay that not job $15m even if they gave us draft pick.

He is a cancer that cries (literally) while punching crap on the sidelines.
He is full of himself and a loose cannon.

Plenty of talent. But with that personality it’s just not worth the salary cap hit.

JustChip

Reaction score
Giants get
  • Dez as a bridge and red zone threat to pair with Shepard and time to retool WR group
This also allows Giants to still be in win now mode.

Cowboys get
  • OBJ and sign him to 15 million per year contract
I would not, but I can see how this could work out for both teams. I also think OBJ will agree to 15 million per year with a big guaranteed bonus because he sees how this is making him look in the media. He won’t get 20 million from anyone.

Absolutely not!!!! I don’t see how you say this could work out for both teams. For the Giants, yeah. But essentially you’re trading 2 likely starters in picks 19 & 50 for OBJ. Not as bad as the Joey Galloway or Roy Williams trades, but not far off. Consider DeSean Jackson hasn’t replicated his Philly success in Wash or TB. Statistics wise he’s not been too far off, but in his 3 years in Washington the only year they made the playoffs was the year he only played 9 games - coincident or causal?

sbark

Reaction score
would his vacation boat come with in the deal ..........

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why a Dez thread?
Would be better it we trade Twill and / or Beasley.

Good trade partner for Beasley would be NE. They lost Amediola. Heck, trade them Switzer and we keep Beasley.
Some team out there can use Twill as well.

We keep Dez, we have Hurns and Thomspon now. Noah Brown showed enough to keep. Then we just need to draft a WR to bring along and develop if both Twill and Beasley are traded.

Big_D

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade any one of the 3 nevermind all of them. No WR is worth that. Especially not a headcase with issues on and off the field.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I would trade Dexter Coakley, Kavika Pittman and our #2 for Beckham oh give them Shante Carver as a promotional prize.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If I could keep the 2nd rounder, I'd pay OBJ $18M in this trade scenario.

You're essentially negating the cap effects when trading Dez, so the 19th pick for a top 5 NFL player? Thats a no-brainer.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
It's funny that the comments are unanimously no, from every other fan bases perspective they would tell you there's no way in hell the Giants would make this trade which is true.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
No thanks. He wants 20 million a year. He’s not smart . You can tell that from his video.
Plus, he’s always Always injured in the beginning of the season. I won’t pay a receiver 20 million especially if you’re not number 1.

Also, it would cost too many draft picks. I also don’t want a fruit tart on the team.