Wouldn’t it be something if Cowboys win Super Bowl and Garrett gets re-signed

Gameover

Reaction score
Dak’s game doesn’t travel(vs competent defenses) so the odds of this happening are next to zero even if the Cowboys made the playoffs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.

Right after that warm feeling in your groin, you woke up with sticky pants, rolled over and started crying because your hero Garrett is 48 hours away from getting fired.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It would also be something if I were to win the Mega Millions lottery, the odds are about the same.

blueblood70

Reaction score
leftover spiked egg nog and several open bottles of wine that needed to be used up before they turn have skewed some of fans reality's here 24hrs before its all over LOL:rolleyes:o_O:lmao2::muttley:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Impossible. Garrett would have to go up against quality coaches. We all know how that would turn out...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
dontstopbelievin.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No thanks. While living in Missouri a long time ago, I still remember to this day being a seven year old boy watching “The Catch” live on TV and crying after it happened.

I don’t need some thread questioning whether I’m a real fan or just here to rag on the Cowboys. Though I am less of one than I used to be.

So much hate.

cern

Reaction score
It's raining in west Texas and temperatures dropping. That means tomorrow will be a great day for hunting. Sure beats watching a meaningless game.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be something If the Cowboys beat the Commanders and the Giants beat Philly and then the Cowboys went on to win the Super Bowl and Garrett gets a 5 year extension? I would love nothing better.
That would be fantastic and a perfect scenario. Unfortunately Garrett has earned the venom fans give him and if Garrett were capable of pulling something like that off, they would have handled their business when they had the countless opportunities they have already blown.

cern

Reaction score
Killing for pleasure flips your boat huh.
Every deer, hog, turkey, dove, quail, duck, crane, goose, and bunny I take on my ranch finds it's way to the table. But never squirrel. I don't eat rodents.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Besides the 2007 Giants, which wildcard was a heavy underdog?

By the shear fact they were wildcard teams they weren't favored to get past the 4 division winners. So you know there are 10 teams that won the Super Bowl that were wildcard teams.

Flamma

Reaction score
By the shear fact they were wildcard teams they weren't favored to get past the 4 division winners. So you know there are 10 teams that won the Super Bowl that were wildcard teams.

10 Super Bowls featured wildcard teams, 6 won. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the winner of the NFC East is going to be favored over the Seahawks or the 49ers. But you're right, in most cases they are dogs.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
10 Super Bowls featured wildcard teams, 6 won. I could be wrong, but I don't believe the winner of the NFC East is going to be favored over the Seahawks or the 49ers. But you're right, in most cases they are dogs.

You are right 10 went to the Super Bowl and 6 of them won.