Wouldn’t it be something if Cowboys win Super Bowl and Garrett gets re-signed

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Well, I would prefer that Dak Prescott grows to be twice as tall and strong in the next 24 hours. He then acquires the ability to throw every pass possible perfectly, so hard that he can get the ball to stick in the facemask of his receivers. With these new superhuman abilities, he gets every sponsorship imaginable and decides not to take a salary from the Cowboys above the league minimum. Tom Landry is then reincarnated and the Texas state legislature passes a law gifting him the Cowboys and he becomes GM/Owner. In reverence, Bill Belichick quits the Pats and moves to Dallas to work for his idol. The Cowboys then go on to win every game they play for the next 20 years.

While we are in fantasy land let's just go for it all.

HotDog37

Reaction score
It would be something for sure … that everyone in the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex would regret.

Except you.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even better is a super bowl win and Garrett getting fired!
th

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Jerry might resign Garrett as HC even with a loss today, no playoffs required. If you stop buying tickets/gear Jerry will just find someone else to buy it. Jerry will do what he wants and it's evident Jerry wants to keep Garrett. I think there was no early resign for Garrett because Jerry was hoping this might motivate Garrett in some way, same for Dak. Both might get resigned in the same week.

Enjoy the off season, and prepare yourself for more 8-8's, that's all their serving in Cowboy land, and it sells very well. Gratz Jerry! Wish i could sell such things.