Wouldn't this be a game to use Vaughn?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Vaughn is a perfect example of why you shouldn’t hype up what you’re seeing in preseason.

Aven8

Reaction score
You gotta love Cowboys fans that think he sucks because they watched him run behind a backup offensive line, up by 40 points, with an entire defense focusing on stopping him.

Deuce would add a spark to this offense. I wish the Cowboys would just give him the opportunity.
I agree. If anything as an occasional weapon. But like most RB’s I think the kid gets better as the game goes along

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Who will you be? The Scarecrow or the Cowardly Lion?
still better than a
dwarf-running.gif
deuce. go put your wig on Rocky.

GINeric

Reaction score
You gotta love Cowboys fans that think he sucks because they watched him run behind a backup offensive line, up by 40 points, with an entire defense focusing on stopping him.

Deuce would add a spark to this offense. I wish the Cowboys would just give him the opportunity.

I said the exact same thing!!!

Can anyone tell me when Deuce has EVER gotten sizable reps with the entire starting offense?? Not the preseason lineup, not the backups who come in after we're blowing a team out....

When has Deuce gotten a healthy dose of playing time with Dak, the ENTIRE offensive line, Lamb, Cooks, Gallup, etc???

Until then, you can't give a true assessment of what this man could really do.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
.. with the impending weather situation over there.
A run game is going to be helpful.

What say you, CZners?
Vaughan's a scat back, that's not good for a wet field.

If he hasn't been used much so far this year, this isn't the time to do so. As Bum Phillips used to say "Dance with who brung ya"...

visionary

Reaction score
3 years in college
651 carries
3,604 rushing yards (second in school history)
5.5-yard average
34 rushing touchdowns
21 100-yard rushing games
116 receptions for 1,280 yards

Thinking he suddenly has no place in the NFL is ridiculous.
It is ridiculous to think he could make a difference today

CWR

Reaction score
.. with the impending weather situation over there.
A run game is going to be helpful.

What say you, CZners?
Might be good if you can get him out in space but this type of weather usually lends itself to more physicality and tough running. Deuces biggest asset is his shiftiness and quick burst. Not sure it would play as well on a sloppy field.