WOW Hostile, 50,000 plus posts

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Achozen;2229468 said:
computer+nerd+++Limpet+2%5B1%5D.JPG

Just add a Nick Folk poster on the wall...

My Hero. +1 Only 53000 more to go. :)

Also thank you for this awe inspiring post!:cool:

Thanos68

Benched
Reaction score
Not to knock on one of your "accomplishments" but I will honestly never understand why people get ecstatic over post count? Does it mean anything other than you spend countless hours on the messageboard? Is it even an accomplishment? An Accomplishment is something that you strive to achieve over a period of time. Do you people really try to accomplish a high post count? Sorry, maybe I am old. I just don't get the whole post count and apparent notoriety that appears to come with it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Thanos68;2229590 said:
Not to knock on one of your "accomplishments" but I will honestly never understand why people get ecstatic over post count? Does it mean anything other than you spend countless hours on the messageboard? Is it even an accomplishment? An Accomplishment is something that you strive to achieve over a period of time. Do you people really try to accomplish a high post count? Sorry, maybe I am old. I just don't get the whole post count and apparent notoriety that appears to come with it.

YEAH...:laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
What does 50,000 posts equivilate in human years?:laugh2: jk

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thanos68;2229590 said:
I personally do not care about my post count. Never have.

I know without a doubt that if boozeman came back he'd catch and pass me and that would be a great thing. He's worth reading on just about everything.

He'd be treated better here, but he's happier there. That is life.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2229610 said:
I personally do not care about my post count. Never have.

I know without a doubt that if boozeman came back he'd catch and pass me and that would be a great thing. He's worth reading on just about everything.

He'd be treated better here, but he's happier there. That is life.

Where is there?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2229637 said:
Where is there?
DCC.com.

I don't have a URL. I made the stupid mistake of registering there under false pretenses to see how hypocritical a couple of their guys were. I regret that I ever did it. I don't go back. Last time I checked it was a ghost town. Not sure how it is with the season upon us.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
this might be a little better... check out the screen.. lol

http://img294.*************/img294/7508/hosef6.jpg

superpunk

Reaction score
stealth;2229506 said:
I was gonna say how many posts I have but I forgot to look before I started writing and I don't remember. I may go back and edit this but you can see how many posts I got, and frankly I am tired of coddling you.
Impressive aint it?
I've seen bigger.

Who?

Phyllis Diller, for one.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Mongo no like this thread.

http://img178.*************/img178/8845/lica16gk7.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;2229706 said:
Mongo no like this thread.

http://img178.*************/img178/8845/lica16gk7.jpg
Judas Priest! He looks friendly.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2229380 said:
im impressed Hostile, you have over 50,000 plus posts,
It's a good idea not to post about every single thing that pops into your head.

1fisher

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2229805 said:

I'm diggin' those double knits! I'll bet he's wearing white, patent leather shoes....

:laugh2: