Wow...Hottest 15 year old ever

superpunk

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1435853 said:
ok...who is the guy?

It's whatshisface from Dateline - the guy who sets up internet predators, and then surprises them when they go to meet the "child" they've been predator-ing.

It's not really funny if you don't know him, I'll admit...:eek::

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1435854 said:
It's whatshisface from Dateline - the guy who sets up internet predators, and then surprises them when they go to meet the "child" they've been predator-ing.

It's not really funny if you don't know him, I'll admit...:eek::

Oh...ok makes sense now and I can see how it is funny.

I have heard of that show but have never watched it.:)

adamknite

Reaction score
Hostile;1435884 said:
I hope he gets what he deserves. I hate Internet predators.

are you internet predator-phobic? because they're people too and we shouldn't judge them because of their lifestyle choices.

phillycard

Reaction score
adamknite;1436099 said:
are you internet predator-phobic? because they're people too and we shouldn't judge them because of their lifestyle choices.

internet predator phobic?? Please say you're joking adamknite. I didn't see a smiley icon. :D

adamknite

Reaction score
phillycard;1436156 said:
internet predator phobic?? Please say you're joking adamknite. I didn't see a smiley icon. :D

Ooops, forgot to put a smiley at the end of my lame joke... I'll remember next time hope nobody thought I was serious :D.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey man I thought she was 16 1/2, and I did not come in here to have sex with her...

Chris: Then why do you have wine, condoms, lubricant, and sex dice in your car?

Oh that... I always have that stuff with me. I'll be leaving now.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
http://img252.*************/img252/70/picodaystripperszv1.jpg

phillycard

Reaction score
peplaw06;1436228 said:
Hey man I thought she was 16 1/2, and I did not come in here to have sex with her...

Chris: Then why do you have wine, condoms, lubricant, and sex dice in your car?

Oh that... I always have that stuff with me. I'll be leaving now.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
adamknite;1436099 said:
I am a father of 2 daughters, so you tell me. I can and will judge them on their lifestyle choices. I'd like to see all of them caught and castrated.

gollum

Reaction score
Just curious about you guys opinions on using people, be it cops, kids, or whomever, to try to entrap these predators. The reason I ask is I used to play games online and I was talking to this "girl" (because you never know nowadays) and her profile said she was 16. "She" started getting frisky and kept wanting to cyber with me. After I told her she was too young to even know what cybering was, she started insisting she was really 19. I asked if she was a cop or with law enforcement and "she" kept walking around the subject. Finally, they got tired of me asking that question and not biting on her offer and left. To this day I think it was a sting operation trying to trap men, who are prone to flirt, especially with younger women, even those that they know are too young. It makes me sick that there are predators, but I felt creeped out by the fact that there were people/groups out there trying to talk guys into breaking the law to trap them. Thoughts?

calico

Reaction score
gollum;1436737 said:
Just curious about you guys opinions on using people, be it cops, kids, or whomever, to try to entrap these predators. The reason I ask is I used to play games online and I was talking to this "girl" (because you never know nowadays) and her profile said she was 16. "She" started getting frisky and kept wanting to cyber with me. After I told her she was too young to even know what cybering was, she started insisting she was really 19. I asked if she was a cop or with law enforcement and "she" kept walking around the subject. Finally, they got tired of me asking that question and not biting on her offer and left. To this day I think it was a sting operation trying to trap men, who are prone to flirt, especially with younger women, even those that they know are too young. It makes me sick that there are predators, but I felt creeped out by the fact that there were people/groups out there trying to talk guys into breaking the law to trap them. Thoughts?

I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago when I was in college. I was a heavy AOL instant messenger user for a while and I had someone IM me out of the blue once saying she was also from Austin and whatnot.

She said she was 15 and was very open about herself with me while I just basically tried to ignore her. When I told her that I did not talk to minors, she started insisting that we become friends and that I should come over to her house...she even gave me a phone number and address and became angry with me when I said I would not call her. I tried ignoring her, but she kept insisting for days and I finally had to block her from my buddy list.

I still think to this day it was a cop trying to trap me for whatever reason.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I saw this on another site.

I knew it was this because there is no way a topic with that title would last 2 pages on this site.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1436917 said:
I saw this on another site.

I knew it was this because there is no way a topic with that title would last 2 pages on this site.

?????