Wow, I didn't realize.....

Eddie

Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
Foreskins SUUUUUUCK..... Period!!!!!!!!

Lemme guess, you're in 3rd grade.

Anyway, Gibbs understands his players. While he's tried to revamp his old 80's O, he understands he has the weapons for a strong vertical game.

The Jets gave up on Santana Moss because they don't throw the ball deep. That old WCO which needs tall WR's for short hitches and crossing routes doesn't suite Santana's strengths.

Gibbs is using Santana effectively. By doubling up the WR's, Portis is turning in a great season also.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes Moss has played VERY good this year.

Besides the picks, situation and trade that was boggling at the time...I would say the Skins got the far better end of the deal.

However something also must be taken into account.

It would appear two things have changed from last year.

Brunell is actually healthy and must have been worse off then people realized last year, and their oline has been playing much better.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Washington is playing well. Their defense is solid, their OL is solid, they have an explosive running back, their QB is making good decisions, and their #1 WR is leading the league in several categories. They've had enough depth to ride injuries to Carlos Rogers and the benching of Lavar Arrington. They are coached by a HOF'er and the hottest DC in the league.

But they're still Washington :) and I look forward to the Cowboys beating them in December.

jem88

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Lemme guess, you're in 3rd grade.
No, he can't be. Anyone with the name mansta54 definately deserves credit for recognizing a true Cowboy great. Who's with me on this: Randy White, greatest Cowboy d-lineman (granted I wasn't alive during the Bob Lilly days.)