Wow, I Had Never Seen a Tattoo Removed Before

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Something about the video makes me think that this is a newer technique.

I've seen people who have had laser removal done and it takes a few visits to get it to look like his did after only a few seconds.

Pretty cool though, just completely erases it in a flash.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4585455 said:

I've seen people who have had laser removal done and it takes a few visits to get it to look like his did after only a few seconds.

The tech did say in the video though that in 3 visits all traces would be gone.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think I've read where red and green are the most difficult colors to remove.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've (and I still have) strong feelings about a few things, but nothing that I would tattoo on my body. I still haven't figured out the point.

Now, if I went into a war zone with some buds, now an insignia might be something I would tattoo on myself. Gotta respect fellows that not only risked their lives for your country, but were also there to support you.

If I DO get a tattoo, it will be not only America but US military based. (something that reflects all 5 branches)

Yeah, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines, but also the Coast Guard.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Something about the sound it makes leads me to believe that process is not any fun at all.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4585687 said:
I've (and I still have) strong feelings about a few things, but nothing that I would tattoo on my body. I still haven't figured out the point.

Now, if I went into a war zone with some buds, now an insignia might be something I would tattoo on myself. Gotta respect fellows that not only risked their lives for your country, but were also there to support you.

If I DO get a tattoo, it will be not only America but US military based. (something that reflects all 5 branches)

Yeah, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines, but also the Coast Guard.

Sure it wouldn't be the Apple logo? :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyMike;4585891 said:
Sure it wouldn't be the Apple logo? :D
appletattoo.jpg

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Here's another youtube video and they have some pricing listed. Size and number of treatments will determine the cost apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNpUxmCZ2uE

. Cost is usually $49/sq inch, min of $69/session. Discounts for multiple treatments or large tattoos bigger than 10sq inch. The tattoo in this video costs about $150/session for
removal.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4587052 said:
Here's another youtube video and they have some pricing listed. Size and number of treatments will determine the cost apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNpUxmCZ2uE

. Cost is usually $49/sq inch, min of $69/session. Discounts for multiple treatments or large tattoos bigger than 10sq inch. The tattoo in this video costs about $150/session for
removal.

That's actually not too bad. With the simplest of medical procedures costing hundreds and thousands of dollars nowadays I'm surprised this is so cheap.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Sasquatch;4587044 said:
Anyone know how much such a procedure costs?

What did you get in your college days Sas ? :D

rafter

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4585455 said:

to funny

Dr. TATTOFF – Laser Tattoo Removal and Laser Hair Removal

Kirby-Desai tattoo removal scale to accurately estimate how many treatments it will take to remove your specific tattoo and we back that estimate with our Tattoo Removal Guarantee.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
vta;4587457 said:
What did you get in your college days Sas ? :D

Not me, as my body is a temple that has never been defiled. :D

Wife has a shark on her shoulder blade, however, that she doesn't feel is becoming for someone climbing up the corporate ladder.