WoW...Lienart Anyone????

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
I realize that this thread will get moved but wow......He is tearing up OU...Im a U.T. fan and really wanted the sooners to win just because they wouldve been the only the team that beat them but OMG U.S.C is killing them....O.U's strength is running the ball and the Trojans have taken that away....anyway got off topic , Lienart (sp) is putting the right touch on the short ones and throwin the Hell out of the longs ones....Hes going to be better than Palmer I think..

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
I realize that this thread will get moved but wow......He is tearing up OU...Im a U.T. fan and really wanted the sooners to win just because they wouldve been the only the team that beat them but OMG U.S.C is killing them....O.U's strength is running the ball and the Trojans have taken that away....anyway got off topic , Lienart (sp) is putting the right touch on the short ones and throwin the Hell out of the longs ones....Hes going to be better than Palmer I think..

he's definitely putting a choke hold on the #1 pick...I'm impressed with his arm strength and he throws a nice ball

the thing is he says he is staying in school though

David

jimmy40

Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
It's the NCAA Championship game and the Cowboys suck arse season is over. There should be a game thread.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
he's definitely putting a choke hold on the #1 pick...I'm impressed with his arm strength and he throws a nice ball

the thing is he says he is staying in school though

David

yeh but I read somewhere that his coaches were telling him to take advantage of his great season..Cant believe that Carroll would give up his qb that easily though..

So what about Bradley for OU?? I've seen his name mentioned a few times and he seems to be the real deal...Atleast the only offense for the Sooners...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Jason White= Chris Weinke

Jason White isnt even that talented...

Danny Wuerffel is a better comparison IMO

I cant remember who, but somebody on here made 10-12 posts trying to convince everyone that White was a real NFL talent and could be a starter in the NFL...

LOL....

David

jimmy40

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

I cant remember who, but somebody on here made 10-12 posts trying to convince everyone that White was a real NFL talent and could be a starter in the NFL...

LOL....

David
I would hope a 12th yr senior could play a little bit.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

LOL....

David

White = Jason Garret but with an overrated Trophy

jimmy40

Reaction score
jsond said:
Jason White= Chris Weinke = Josh Heupel

and, yes, Leinert is overrated.
Leinert lost Mike Williams and played better. Overated? I think not.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
jsond said:

I dunno, Leinart looks like an NFL starter to me...good arm strength, pretty quick release, quality accuracy and has a little mobility...I think he's better than the 4 guys drafted in the 1st rd this past draft

David

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Leinert would be worth taking a chance on......................

jdnalls

Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
Not hard to do when OU is turning the ball over in the red zone damn near every possession.

zagnut

Reaction score
jsond said:

If he's overrated, what's Oklahoma's defensive backfield?

jsond

Reaction score
been wrong many times before so we'll see how he does in the nfl but i just dont see a great nfl career for him.

i can think of many college QB's who looked great in college, won heisman's etc. and still didnt do much in the pro's. not taking anything away from some great throws but his receivers are also helping him out a little with some great catches look like routine catches on the 2 td's.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
yeh but I read somewhere that his coaches were telling him to take advantage of his great season..Cant believe that Carroll would give up his qb that easily though..

So what about Bradley for OU?? I've seen his name mentioned a few times and he seems to be the real deal...Atleast the only offense for the Sooners...

Groomed Palmer, now Leinert. If he's a top 10 pick and a guaranteed $$$$ NFL deal he has to tell him to go out.

This is hurting Mike Williams in scout eyes, is it the system? Everyone plugged in stars...........at USC of late