Wow! No respect what-so-ever?

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2527268 said:
Dude, you need to calm down with your "true fan/fake fan" stuff. Some people in this world are negative, some people are positive. Some people have a hard time finding positive stuff about their team when they continually are let down.

:hammer: I raise my hand to that!

:disseags: :eagles:

Mansta54

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2527275 said:
We had a lot to play for last week also, bro. Dallas has the biggest stable of talent in the league but cab't seem to put it to good use.

The Ravens aren't Philly..... They are much better then the Eagles. You're right about the talent and that's why we'll win today. We're better then the Eagles...

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Mansta54;2527272 said:
Why? It's obvious and I'm not the only one who sees it. Sorry you don't..:cool:

I have to believe with the fine collection of mods here, if it were that obvious, they would eliminate trolls posing as Cowboy fans.

Mansta54

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2527282 said:
I have to believe with the fine collection of mods here, if it were that obvious, they would eliminate trolls posing as Cowboy fans.

Trust, you can be a troll without breaking the rules. This is a excellent board and goes out of its way to keep posters around, including trolls....

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2527131 said:
We don't deserve respect. We haven't earned it.

Today is huge for this franchise. Biggest game in years. If we lose there is simply no excuse to not make some serious changes.

Every game people moan about the lack of respect the media has for us.

And every time we lose, the same thing the media was saying about us, is said on this forum.

As a matter of fact, most don't even wait until after the game, just check out the Game Threads when the Cowboys are losing. Doesn't matter if it is the first quarter, the same vitriol the media spews out will be in those threads.

kmd24

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2527282 said:

This board has some of the most relaxed banning rules I've ever seen.

I've never been banned, and I don't spend a lot of time at rival boards, but the ones I have spent some time on seem to be much quicker with the banhammer.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2527268 said:
Dude, you need to calm down with your "true fan/fake fan" stuff. Some people in this world are negative, some people are positive.

And some of us have a hard time not being negative to those that are negative.

Seems everyone thinks all the negative posters have a right to vent and say any asinine thing that demeans the Cowboys but for some reason- we don't have the right to be negative to them.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/MediaMeanies.jpg

I post that picture to get a laugh but the truth is that is how I picture some when they go so wild and crazy at what ESPN or others say about the team.

You would think they came in and smacked your wife and stole your kids lunch money or something.

Crazy idea...don't like them always picking on the cowboys...don't watch them or wait till the cowboys win the superbowl and listen to them when they are praising the cowboys. I mean the cowboys were pretty much universally seen as SuperBowl favorites in the offseason...did not hear as many crying about the media at that time.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mansta54;2527291 said:
Trust, you can be a troll without breaking the rules. This is a excellent board and goes out of its way to keep posters around, including trolls....

Yep.

Even more annoying is coming on here and seeing people constantly questions somebody's fandom.

That's extremely trollish behavior as well.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maikeru-sama;2527462 said:
Yep.

Even more annoying is coming on here and seeing people constantly questions somebody's fandom.

You're not a fan and I am telling Hostile that you are a troll.

So there.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2527462 said:
Yep.

Not near as trollish as saying everyone sucks, no way can "we" win and the whole organization is a joke.

No, I guess we should question those people's fandom.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2527456 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/MediaMeanies.jpg

I post that picture to get a laugh but the truth is that is how I picture some when they go so wild and crazy at what ESPN or others say about the team.

You would think they came in and smacked your wife and stole your kids lunch money or something.

Crazy idea...don't like them always picking on the cowboys...don't watch them or wait till the cowboys win the superbowl and listen to them when they are praising the cowboys. I mean the cowboys were pretty much universally seen as SuperBowl favorites in the offseason...did not hear as many crying about the media at that time.

Damn right, it seems like some people around here watch ESPN/NFLN waiting for them to say something bad about the Cowboys so they can rush to the Zone and throw a fit about it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If I were a paid analyst I would pick the Eagles too.

It is December. The Cowboys have been horrible in December since 1997.

It is the last regular season game of the year. The Cowboys have not won a season finale since 1999. That's right, none this century.

We are on the road.

We are beat up. Romo is dinged, Witten is dinged, Williams is dinged. Kosier is dinged. Holland is dinged. Barber is dinged. That's just the offense.

I am a die hard Cowboys fan, but folks, the smart money is on the Eagles today. Doesn't mean we can't win. It does mean we will be bucking a lot of trends.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
So what? I'd pick (and did) the Eagles to win this game and they will do so with ease. I have no faith in this team whatsoever.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
5Stars;2527006 said:
Every analyst that I have listened to today say "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys".

Is this team really that bad? I mean, I don't see it. I see an above average team, not great, but not the worst either. But to not even give the Cowboys a chance is really confusing to me!

Mooch saying "the eagles are going to creme the Cowboys", and others saying "it's over for the Cowboys today"...what?

I honestly think the Cowboys win this game! Also, I would love to b-slap all those analysts if the Cowboys do win!

:cool: /rant off

Well lets see we have a team playing on the road where we are sub .500 this year. They are undisciplined; have a high turnover rate and one of the highest penalized teams

Then you add in a headcoach everyone thinks is a total dufuss you deserve no respect

newlander

Reaction score
Total collapse, which is what I said would happen all week. I have no earthly clue what some people in here were thinking in terms of saying we'd win this game. What did they see against Baltimore last week that indicated we'd man up and win on the road in Philly? NOthing, that's what. And when you point out the obvious, a certain collection of know nothings in this forum say "you're not a good fan" Why? For pointing out what anyone with a pulse can see with their own two eyes? Just hope JJ puts an end to the Wade N' Red sideshow before they go5-11 next season.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I apologize to the analysts...I guess they were right.

:confused: :(

Happy New Year.