Wow - Pats crowned us

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Many never thought Bellicheat could put up 48 points on us with new rules.

They came into our house and beat us down, badly.

It's clear who the better team was. Lets regroup and hope to get into NFC playoffs. We have no answers to Pats Pass attack, clearly.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
We will be much better when we get our starters back at WR and CB. IT's real hard to play great week in and week out when you are banged up like we are. Plus we get Tank in a week or two and that should also go a long way in helping the Defense with depth. I don't think we are as bad as the score indicated but at the same time, our Offense needs to get going a little earlier and stop with the 3 & outs.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
They are a team that is proven and we are not, YET. That's all IMHO. Couple calls here and there and it's a winnable game.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1708936 said:
We will be much better when we get our starters back at WR and CB. IT's real hard to play great week in and week out when you are banged up like we are. Plus we get Tank in a week or two and that should also go a long way in helping the Defense with depth. I don't think we are as bad as the score indicated but at the same time, our Offense needs to get going a little earlier and stop with the 3 & outs.

quit dreaming guys. we can beat the sorry teams, but we're no where close to the pats

Bizwah

Reaction score
Yeah...thanks for the insight Nors.

Now, why dont' you go find a Pats Messageboard and salivate over them there?

We all know that's your REAL favorite team.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
30yrheel;1708964 said:
quit dreaming guys. we can beat the sorry teams, but we're no where close to the pats

Tell ya what, I'll keep dreaming and you keep whining. If you can't look at this team and see what can be this season then you really don't understand the game.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Bizwah;1708971 said:

Seriously, I don't know how anyone is fooled by this guy.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
30yrheel;1708964 said:

I don't agree. That holding by our G cost us and then Wade lost his balls. We may not be as good as NE, but we are getting close.

Bizwah

Reaction score
30yrheel;1708964 said:

That's what he's saying.

We're not there....yet....

Keep in mind: we're young, in a new system, injured, and when we get it all together we're going to be tough.

The Patriots are good.....but I don't know how much better they'll be at the end of the year.

We're good, but we're only going to get better with time.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Bizwah;1708971 said:

:hammer:

30yrheel

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1708989 said:
I don't agree. That holding by our G cost us and then Wade lost his balls. We may not be as good as NE, but we are getting close.

it's still 2 td's even without the last cheap one

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Nors;1708911 said:
Many never thought Bellicheat could put up 48 points on us with new rules.

They came into our house and beat us down, badly.

It's clear who the better team was. Lets regroup and hope to get into NFC playoffs. We have no answers to Pats Pass attack, clearly.
hope to get into the NFC playoffs? We WILL be in the playoffs

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Let's see... They added 3 WRs, and those 3 WRs tore us up today. If Jones wants to be a top dog team, it's time to spend some serious bucks on the VERY BEST players, and not second tier players.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1708951 said:
They are a team that is proven and we are not, YET. That's all IMHO. Couple calls here and there and it's a winnable game.

Please don't deceive yourself. We weren't in the Pats league today. We couldn't stop them and their passing attack.

There's no shame in that. They are a seasoned team. We're a young team. What we saw is expected. But within a few years we'll be there if Romo continues to progress.

Brady is the difference in that team.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
It is what it is.

Pats put a 48 spot on us.

That is embarassing and shows where we really are.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1709017 said:
If you didn't see anything to be happy about you are a fool.

the only thing to be happy about is that it wasn't a nfc team. i expected to lose, but not to be embaressed.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1709045 said:
Please don't deceive yourself. We weren't in the Pats league today. We couldn't stop them and their passing attack.

There's no shame in that. They are a seasoned team. We're a young team. What we saw is expected. But within a few years we'll be there if Romo continues to progress.

Brady is the difference in that team.
we were for three quarters. Overall, are we in their league? Maybe not, but we're getting closer