Wow - Pats crowned us

khiladi

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

They didn't own us?

They needed a BS PI call to get the first TD that put them up in the 3rd...

And on the TD to Dante Stallworth, Bowen was about to pummel Brady, and was clearly pushed in the back...

Even when Crayton scored, he was clearly held, and it was right in front of the refs face...

Everytime Dallas made a play in the 3rd quarter to match the Patriots, the refs all of the sudden possessed eagle eyes.. like the illegal motion on Witten and TO... that was ticky tack nonsense...

the reason the game looked so lop-sided was because of those key plays...

and the guy that killed us wasn't Brady, but Walker...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
khiladi;1709429 said:
What are you talking about?

They didn't own us?

They needed a BS PI call to get the first TD that put them up in the 3rd...

And on the TD to Dante Stallworth, Bowen was about to pummel Brady, and was clearly pushed in the back...

Even when Crayton scored, he was clearly held, and it was right in front of the refs face...

Everytime Dallas made a play in the 3rd quarter to match the Patriots, the refs all of the sudden possessed eagle eyes.. like the illegal motion on Witten and TO... that was ticky tack nonsense...

the reason the game looked so lop-sided was because of those plays...

and the guy that killed us wasn't Brady, but Walker...

They beat us on offense, defense and special teams.

Bad calls or no bad calls they beat us in all three areas of the game.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Let's be clear here, I think this Patriots team has a legitimate shot to go 16-0. Really. Saying that before was absurd, but it's quite clear that this is one of the best teams I've seen in years. I'm really not quite sure how you stop a team with this many weapons, so well coached and such a good defense.

khiladi

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1709440 said:
They beat us on offense, defense and special teams.

Bad calls or no bad calls they beat us in all three areas of the game.

We spotted them a 14 point lead, and by 4 minutes in the 3rd we were up 24-21... hell, we even had Julius Jones running like 20 plus yards in that quarter...

even a single call can swing the momentum...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
khiladi;1709481 said:
We spotted them a 14 point lead, and by 4 minutes in the 3rd we were up 24-21... hell, we even had Julius Jones running like 20 plus yards in that quarter...

even a single call can swing the momentum...

As can really bad defending.

thewivil

Reaction score
Nors;1708911 said:
Many never thought Bellicheat could put up 48 points on us with new rules.

They came into our house and beat us down, badly.

It's clear who the better team was. Lets regroup and hope to get into NFC playoffs. We have no answers to Pats Pass attack, clearly.

I think the game was a lot closer than you're letting on. It was still a winnable game into the fourth quarter, and I think we proved that we're fully capable with playing with the best team in the NFL.

If anything, I think this game proves that we're not overrated.

We definitely have some issues we need to resolve before we play them again (namely, fixing our third-down defense, not committing so many penalties and getting off to a better start), but I feel good if we play them in the Super Bowl.

PatsWin2002

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1709180 said:
Would you be here if your team lost?

Your team won so go gloat on your board, right now I have nothing but disdain for your classless organization and I may go off on your condencending post.

You're reading into it too much - it was not a condescending post.

I am not a troll, nor did I just become a member here. I WOULD have come here even if we'd lost.

I wanted to post more during the week, but I wasn't online much due to a death in the family. People on this board have always been cool - let's keep it that way, eh? :)

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Would anyone be surprised if they turned out to be cheating on the salary cap too?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
The PATS are great.....give them credit.

We will get better and I love our team!

Bizwah

Reaction score
PatsWin2002;1709864 said:
You're reading into it too much - it was not a condescending post.

I am not a troll, nor did I just become a member here. I WOULD have come here even if we'd lost.

I wanted to post more during the week, but I wasn't online much due to a death in the family. People on this board have always been cool - let's keep it that way, eh? :)

Give us time to cool off.

That's what we ask.

How would you feel if we had won the game and kept trying to pat you on the back?

You'd probably call it patronizing.

Come back later in the week and folks will be more willing to discuss the game.

tnbk

Reaction score
ZeroClub;1709876 said:
Would anyone be surprised if they turned out to be cheating on the salary cap too?

I love the Patriots* and their three* Super Bowl Victories*.

*:)

PatsWin2002

Reaction score
Bizwah;1709897 said:
Give us time to cool off.

That's what we ask.

How would you feel if we had won the game and kept trying to pat you on the back?

You'd probably call it patronizing.

Come back later in the week and folks will be more willing to discuss the game.

Understood...point taken.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
30yrheel;1708964 said:
quit dreaming guys. we can beat the sorry teams, but we're no where close to the pats

It also helps when you have the officials in your pocket.:(

We were up 24-21 with all the momentum when the refs gave the Pats a TD with one of the worst PI calls I have seen in years.:mad:

Fair officiating, we take this game. If you cant see that, not much I can do to help you.:rolleyes:

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Considering we lost to a team that has won 3 SBs in recent years, yet this is supposed to be their best side yet, I think we are ok.