WP: Brunell, Team Talk With Cap in Mind; Expected to go after Clements and Fletcher

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
redskins1;1377864 said:
may i remind you that lil danny has more playoff wins then jerry jones since his taken over the Commanders...point being lil dannys work is better than your owners work since danny took over!!!!

If you compare their first few years in the NFL as owners, frankly there is no comparison.

By the time Jerry had owned The Cowboys for seven years, he had won three superbowls with two different coaches. He had gone to the playoffs in '91, '92' 93' 94' and '95. One playoff victory in '91, Superbowl champ in '92 and '93, NFC Championship game in '94, and superbowl victory in '95.

How do lil' Danny's first seven years owning the Commanders compare to that?

That's what I thought. That's without even mentioning Jerry's winning streak against Danny head to head over a period of about 5 years. What is it now? About 14 wins to 2 losses.

Considering all of that... why in the world would you be over here talking smack?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;1377900 said:
point is...your owner has stunk and so has my owner,but my owner has a playoff win since taking over jerry has not..its been since 96 for jerry!!! 96 damn
The point is I'm not bragging about 1997 through 2006 like the Cowboys have accomplished something.

1995 was the last time we had reason to crow. 1991 for you.

In the equal time in the NFL Jerry has dominated Danny and I suspect Danny will never catch up when time is equal.

Jerry has more playoff wins that Danny has wins in any season.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
sacase;1377908 said:
Why are you so hung up on that playoff win....I mean I could see if you were in the playoffs constantly but damn.

Im hung up on the playoff win,cause since danny took over your owner and my owner has done jack..the only thing that is different that is worth talking about is,danny has a playoff win and jerry doesnt....

Mansta54

Reaction score
redskins1;1377864 said:
may i remind you that lil danny has more playoff wins then jerry jones since his taken over the Commanders...point being lil dannys work is better than your owners work since danny took over!!!!

Dude Lil Danny and his ftrofc is a COMPLETE JOKE. I live here in Maryland and I don't know a single Foreskin fan that wouldn't agree with me. Turn on WTEM and listen to some of the Ex Foreskins like Doc Walker or Brian Mitchell, they talk about it regularly.. He's a JOKE dude.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
VA Cowboy;1377911 said:
It's all he has

But, the Midget bought a burger joint so that when he sees that all those expensive players that he buys at Bums R Us cannot play football, they can get a job flipping burgers and dipping fries at lil Danny's Burger Shack...

Yes, he's a great owner...Jerra don't even have any burger joints!

:cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;1377918 said:
Im hung up on the playoff win,cause since danny took over your owner and my owner has done jack..the only thing that is different that is worth talking about is,danny has a playoff win and jerry doesnt....
Jerry has 12 playoffs wins to Danny's 2. Good comparison.

Mansta54

Reaction score
redskins1;1377918 said:

At it again I see!!!

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1377925 said:
At it again I see!!!

yes sir im at it again,both teams stink,one makes the playoffs one year the other team doesnt..most times both teams doesnt make the playoff since lil danny took over..BUT lil danny has a playoff win over jerry in his ownership tenure..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;1377918 said:

"Worth" talking about to you only - reality differs.

Snyder has done nothing but spend cash since he's owned the Commanders - that's it.

Jones has won three Super Bowls as an owner - end of story.

And Super Bowls is the only thing worth talking about.

:eek:wned:

malbis030347

Reaction score
hearing the lastest talk about the Skins targeting Fletcher and Nate Clements and another high priced free agent (forgot his name)...I am astounded as to how he keeps borrowing from the future cap money and is still able to continue doing this year after year after year... I thought eventually you 'run out of track' so to speak.. and I can't believe reworking Mark Brunells contract frees up enough money to sign 3 high priced free agents...
anyone have some insight on what's going on here..?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;1377943 said:
yes sir im at it again,both teams stink,one makes the playoffs one year the other team doesnt..most times both teams doesnt make the playoff since lil danny took over..BUT lil danny has a playoff win over jerry in his ownership tenure..

Correction. Your team stinks. Ours makes changes when things don't go the way we like. Jerry doesn't try the same stupid things over and over again like Little Danny. Jerry adapts and moves forward. He also refuses to throw the bank at every free agent available. You can't say that about your owner can you? Nope. All you got is your little playoff victory. Hold onto it because it's gonna be a while before you see another flukey playoff season.
:lmao:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;1377957 said:
The cap keeps going up so he is saved year after year.

That's one way of putting it CCF, but it's more like he is doomed year after year -- doomed to make more stupid signings.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did all of Danny's dough buy this year?

:jackpot:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;1377890 said:
Let's compare them at equal tenures as Owners.

How long has Danny owned the team? 1999 would be 8 years of football ownership right?

Danny's 8 years as owner
10-6, 1-1 in 1999.
8-8, 0-0 in 2000.
8-8, 0-0 in 2001.
7-9, 0-0 in 2002.
5-11, 0-0 in 2003.
6-10, 0-0 in 2004.
10-6, 1-1 in 2005.
5-11, 0-0 in 2006.

59-69, 2-2 in 8 years.

Jerry's first 8 years as owner
1-15, 0-0 in 1989.
7-9, 0-0 in 1990.
11-5, 1-1 in 1991.
13-3, 3-0 in 1992.
12-4, 3-0 in 1993.
12-4, 1-1 in 1994.
12-4, 3-0 in 1995.
10-6, 1-1 in 1996.

78-50, 12-3 in 8 years.

Yeah, I like your idea of comparing them at equal tenures. Thanks.

BOOMSHOCKALAKA!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
As I've stated here before, "Redskin1" is my brother and is still lost as ever. Please excuse the stupidity that comes from his posts. This is a cat who has NEVER EVER played a organized sport in his entire life. All his info and knowledge comes from what the media gives him. He has ABSOLUTELY zero experience in sports himself. So, again, take this in account when reading his post. I have to listen to this nonsense all the time....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Mansta54;1378091 said:
As I've stated here before, "Redskin1" is my brother and is still lost as ever. Please excuse the stupidity that comes from his posts. This is a cat who has NEVER EVER played a organized sport in his entire life. All his info and knowledge comes from what the media gives him. He has ABSOLUTELY zero experience in sports himself. So, again, take this in account when reading his post. I have to listen to this nonsense all the time....

Disown him.......seriously

:D

Mansta54

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1378093 said:
Disown him.......seriously

:D

Naw, can't do that, he's blood and really cool peoples. He just doesn't know jack about football. What he gets off ESPN or reads in the papers is all he knows...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mansta54;1378091 said:
That was just funny as hell.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;1378105 said:
That was just funny as hell.

It's true, he's never played a organized down in his life but to hear him talk, you would think he has a lil H.S. football experience at least. Me and my best friend trip off him all the time. He's real cool peeps, just doesn't know the game of football.