WR Amari Cooper in pretty significant pain after loss

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw a replay of Coopers injury. It didn't look bad at all. I'm kinda shocked he got hurt on the play.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's strange that Devin Smith was inactive. Dude has played well when he was on the field.

It's stupid that Smith wasn't inactive. I was bummed because I had assumed that he was injured. With Cobb out, we needed another true wideout.

But Smith was our *only* true wideout who *wasn't* on the injury report. Gallup, Cobb, Cooper were on it. Even Austin, who I don't consider a true wideout.

So having lost Cobb to injury, Garrett put Smith on the bench for this game?

Clown Coach

kumizi

Reaction score
They have no shot without him. Remember the offense before he was acquired. Dak made Alex Smith look like Marino.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Injuries happen. It's interesting that the years the Cowboys get hit by the injury bug are when they come off division titles vs. a first place schedule (2015, 2017, 2019). It's like they can't condition themselves to survive against other opponents who are just as good. But in the following years when the schedule gets easier, they are relatively injury-free (2016, 2018)

Things were easy against weak opponents when they started 3-0. Not a lot of physical exertion needed. But after the Saints and Packers, now everyone is getting hurt.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Source - Rotoworld.com
Simple solution to try to save the season if Amari Cooper (and Cobb) is out with injury for a while...

Bring Dez back. Seriously.

This receiving corps is in trouble with its 2 veteran WRs (Cooper and Cobb) out with lengthy serious injuries. Bring Dez back if he is healthy. He knows the system and would help this offense with the pass against a very tough schedule about to start.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It’s his quad again,so got to think he’s been playing hurt....being a good little soldier. Gallup too....he’s not 100%

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I saw a replay of Coopers injury. It didn't look bad at all. I'm kinda shocked he got hurt on the play.
It’s the same quad injury....it’s not healed. He pulled it. He was a bit slow for him from start...playing hurt. That’s what’s going on. This is a total train wreck....we’re screwed guys.