WR Antonio Calloway arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did not expect him to make the team anyway.
So he pays the ticket and other fines. Or he spends a few nights in jail until it is considered time served and paid.

Mr_437

Reaction score
In Callaway's position on the team he doesn't want to give them a reason to cut him. Cowboys have something like 12 other WRs to choose from, and the UDFAs could use AC reps.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Is it really a non story or is just another example of this guy not getting his priorities straight.
It’s been posted on Twitter and it’s made its way here in a multi page thread so it’s a story. Whatever the reason for his arrest, he got arrested and it puts a bad light on the team and him. Pretty stupid driving with a suspended license and putting himself in a position to be arrested. Where he ranks on the depth chart it just gives the Cowboys an excuse to get rid of him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are going to get arrested, make sure nobody knows who you are.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is a minor incident but a continuation of a long behavioral pattern for Callaway.

He was already facing an uphill roster battle and I think this just about seals his fate.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am quite impressed that no one has posted that oh so clever Guardians Of The Galaxy who gif yet.

gtb1943

Reaction score
More like they were stupid enough to arrest him for something like this. It’s Florida I’m sure they could’ve arrested a crocodile robbing a convenient store or something.
Not like in California where you will not get arrested no matter what. Outside of being politically incorrect, anyway

gambit187

Reaction score
Bro, smh some of you act like the boy pulled a Charlie Manson or Jim Jones....smh

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I didn't even know or didn't remember he was on the team. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.