WR D.J. Moore

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Is this guy a day 1 or day 2 guy? I would love to snatch him in the 2nd round.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Is this guy a day 1 or day 2 guy? I would love to snatch him in the 2nd round.

Yeah, that's probably where you'd hope to take him and I'm not sure he even lasts that long. He's going to tear up the combine.

He already received a RD2 recommendation from the draft committee that advises underclassmen. The only recommendations they give are RD1 or RD2. Everyone else is advised to stay in school from what I understand as the current process.

Ultimately, I think there won't be a consensus on who the top WRs are this year after Ridley. Some teams might have Moore as the next name after Ridley while others might downgrade him as not being a primary target. If 50% of the teams feel he's not a primary WR, that could push him down some. I think he'll put up Curtis Samuel combine numbers and he's a much better WR. Samuel went RD2, pick 40 last year and mostly it was on potential.

kumizi

Reaction score
This is the most divided WR class I can recall.

I’ve seen different sites have Ridley, Sutton, Washington, Kirk, Tate, Miller, Cain, St. Brown, Pettis, Gallup, Ateman all in the top 5 of rankings.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
This is the most divided WR class I can recall.

I’ve seen different sites have Ridley, Sutton, Washington, Kirk, Tate, Miller, Cain, St. Brown, Pettis, Gallup, Ateman all in the top 5 of rankings.

I just know we need a guy that can run routes and catches the ball clean!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
(Also just now noticed there is already a thread about him. This can be merged)

chicago JK

Reaction score
Outside of the highly touted WRs in the draft, he's quickly becoming my pet cat. I think he'd fit in well with our offense.

That highlight video is pretty impressive thanks for posting. Looking online I saw him listed at 5'9 and 5'11. His measurables may play some factor if he is a first or second round pick. If he is 5'9, I wonder if Dallas will shy away with the two smurfs we already have? Give me the best players...and if they are game changers all the better. But it is something to consider.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
That highlight video is pretty impressive thanks for posting. Looking online I saw him listed at 5'9 and 5'11. His measurables may play some factor if he is a first or second round pick. If he is 5'9, I wonder if Dallas will shy away with the two smurfs we already have? Give me the best players...and if they are game changers all the better. But it is something to consider.

Others here are looking for speedsters, which I understand. I'm looking for WRs who can break tackles and get YAC. If this season was any indication, we're really going to need more players that can shed a tackle to help move the chains.

No more weird screens to Jason Witten for him to get stopped 1 or 2 yards short of the first.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I can’t create topics yet, but I just saw my guy Auden Tate declared for the draft.

6’5”, 225 lbs, and only 20 years old.

Like Jaleel Scott, he’s a monster with the ball in the air. Both could be compared to Randy Moss without the speed.

I’m hoping Dallas does something similar to what they did for the corner position last year. Double dip at receiver and go get DJ Moore and Auden Tate or Jaleel Scott.