WR D.J. Moore

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Moore - went through a QB carousel while at Maryland and still produced every year.

A little small, but very strong and tough for his size.

Lane21Train

Reaction score
I can’t create topics yet, but I just saw my guy Auden Tate declared for the draft.

6’5”, 225 lbs, and only 20 years old.

Like Jaleel Scott, he’s a monster with the ball in the air. Both could be compared to Randy Moss without the speed.

I’m hoping Dallas does something similar to what they did for the corner position last year. Double dip at receiver and go get DJ Moore and Auden Tate or Jaleel Scott.
What up Dylan!

Lane21Train

Reaction score
2 familiar names...

What happened to the DC.com message boards!?
Derek Eagleton hates us..... I actually heard nfl now runs the site & doesnt support third party something or another so it was discontinued. Good to see ya here Cnu!

cnuball21

Reaction score
Ayy, I’m glad to see both of you made it! You’re two of the guys I respected the most on the old forum. D-Ware is here somewhere too. Now we just need Daygoboy and Jumbo to make an appearance.

Glad to see you guys on here too - still getting used to the setup.

Anxious to see who else I stumble across on here!

Undefeated

Reaction score
I could see him sneaking into the 1st round, but maybe he could fall to our 2nd like Awuzie did

Rockdoc

Reaction score
not against Moore and a couple, but a year ago many of us were talking about washington OK st
he didnt get worse his team did. he is still electric. now maybe flying under radar

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
This guy shined with some of the worst QBs in CFB. Sign me up for him as a instant replacement for TWill and a far better compliment to what Dez does.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Derek Eagleton hates us..... I actually heard nfl now runs the site & doesnt support third party something or another so it was discontinued. Good to see ya here Cnu!
Ah. I was wondering why their was so many new members all of a sudden. Sucks y’all board got shut down. Welcome all new members tho. Little bit of advice. Don’t take RisenStars takes too seriously.