WR: Hopkins, Beckham, Cooks

garyv

Reaction score
Feeling as though we might add a free agent Wide Receiver. Which one of these three do you feel
in your own opinion best helps the Dallas Cowboys next season when starting along side
CeeDee Lamb and why ?

Deandrea Hopkins
Odell Beckham
Brandon Cooks

garyv

Reaction score
Only 1 is a free agent.
I guess I'm calling them free agents because I don't see any real high draft picks leaving our
hands for any of them and of course thats why I keep coming back to Beckham but I don't
want to overpay and if thats what it takes no thanks. We can't afford 20 mil a year.

Big_D

Reaction score
Hopkins is the best of the 3. If they can get him for a 2nd, this team will have a legit tandem with him and Lamb.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Feeling as though we might add a free agent Wide Receiver. Which one of these three do you feel
in your own opinion best helps the Dallas Cowboys next season when starting along side
CeeDee Lamb and why ?

Deandrea Hopkins
Odell Beckham
Brandon Cooks
I would trade for Cooks a conditional 5th (can become a 3rd depending on his production) this year, and a 5th next year...and throw in Kelvin Joseph.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hopkins is the best of the 3. If they can get him for a 2nd, this team will have a legit tandem with him and Lamb.
Not so sure. He's a 50/50 guy. I might trade a 4th for him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
OBJ working out, waiting for that phone to ring.