WR I Predict Will Show Up On Draft Boards From Nowhere

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Danario Alexander, Missouri, 6'4" 215.

You heard it here first. I have looked at 4 Scouting services and he's not even in their top 25.

Yet...that is.

I watched him against Illinois and he had 10 catches for 132 yards and showed great hands. Most impressive was one catch where he did a Marion Barber impersonation and fought through 4 or 5 guys for yardage.

Oh yeah, he wears #81. Good thing we have that # available.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Danario Alexander[/FONT]

2009 OUTLOOK

Very talented and underrated wideout who will be looked to for big things in his senior season ... Has had his last two seasons hampered by various injuries, but will be ready to go in the fall, after sitting out of contact in spring drills to help him return to 100% health for the season ... Is the #1 threat at the H-receiver position for the Tigers on the depth chart ... Gives MU one of the more athletically gifted big receivers, at 6-foot-5, in the Big 12 Conference ... Needs just three receiving yards to reach 1,000 for his career.

2008 SEASON

Contributed to Mizzou's record-setting offense by catching 26 passes for 329 yards and a career-high 5 touchdowns, despite not being fully 100 percent throughout the year, as he was still working through the after-effects of off-season knee surgery

heres a site Hos

got him ranked 16 th

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2010_WR

I like the hieght

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Football024-03.jpg

Good find Hos. Every year a senior comes out of nowhere and shoots up the draft boards.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chris in SoCal;2926926 said:
Football024-03.jpg

Good find Hos. Every year a senior comes out of nowhere and shoots up the draft boards.
The catch where he did his Barber impersonation sold me. He knocked 4 or 5 guys to get some more yards. Heart. I love heart. He showed great hands too.

No one has heard of him yet. Watch by year's end. 2nd round gem.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Biggems;2927382 said:
Who is better, Alexander or Perry?
Perry is certainly more explosive. Alexander had much better hands.

Alexander reminds me a bit of Plaxico Burress the way he uses his big body to shield the ball from defenders. Once he has the ball he reminds me of a RB. He fights for yardage.

before anyone says we don't need a thug like Plaxico, I am not talking about his attitude. Check out this soft spoken, likable kid.

[youtube]k4zZXSbJ2fQ[/youtube]

In this one after the game you will see the Mizzou coach hand the trophy to him at about the 1:00 minute mark. Then you hear him again about the 2:45 mark.

[youtube]ePEx_jb4LSM[/youtube]

Sadly no footage from the game that I have found.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I know it is early but Mizzou looks much better than they did a year ago and Blaine Gabbert looks like a upgrade over Daniels.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Last week 7 more catches for 56 yards.

This week he threw a 40 yard TD to Jared Perry. He also caught 3 more passes for 46 yards and 2 TDs.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2951169 said:
NFLDraftScout has him 16th and rising on their board

have a 5th round grade on him
He will rise again watch.

This week, 9 receptions, 170 yards and 2 TDs.

Missouri is 4-0 and he has 29 receptions for 404 yards and 4 TDs in 4 games so far this year. That's an average of 7 receptions, 101 yards and a score each game.

Kid is going to climb the charts.