WR looks to be a disaster

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
One game against the 49ers has made our fan base nuts. Dak is now the worst quarterback now. CeeDee is a bust. Gallup is over paid. The funniest posts I have read is that La”el is one of the best tackles in football and Cooper is better then CeeDee. I guess people have not watched the Cowboys the last two seasons.
Now a bust? D4K's been a bust since mid-season for some of these "fans". I don't know if some are trolling or joking around, but I do question a lot of their "fandom". It's starting to be funny now.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Going into the 2020 offseason, I looked forward to an oline with a rejuvenated Frederick, Tyron, Martin, Collins, and Williams. Three guys pushing for Gold Jackets and Collins seemingly on the verge of becoming a Pro Bowl player. Simply dominant.

Sad.
Fredbeard was a differencemaker at Center. We need a great center more than a left guard

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn’t see the negatives with this team is either living in a fantasy world or is a blind homer. If we have to make a trade for a WR during the season then the receiving corp has been a disaster. If we do end up having to trade for a WR the team is going to look even more stupid moving on from Cooper and Cedrick Wilson. You may not like “ifs” but you usually end up having to deal with a few.
Um seeing some negatives sure that easy and being 100% 24-7 negative and also predicting negativity and declaring an offseason total failure at this point are all trolls all blind haters..get that!???!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Um seeing some negatives sure that easy and being 100% 24-7 negative and also predicting negativity and declaring an offseason total failure at this point are all trolls all blind haters..get that!???!!!

You sound exactly like Rockport who took off because of what he deemed too much negativity on this board. I’m not predicting anything negative, just telling it like it is. If you think there’s been any positives this offseason then start a thread and fill us in on some of them.

Mannix

Reaction score
If somehow Drake London falls to us and we pass on him, it will be a HUGE mistake. He is the most hard nosed WR I've seen in years....VERY polished and consistent in everything he does.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
You sound exactly like Rockport who took off because of what he deemed too much negativity on this board. I’m not predicting anything negative, just telling it like it is. If you think there’s been any positives this offseason then start a thread and fill us in on some of them.
I'm not going anywhere. So buckle up

Rockport couldn't handle it like be sure to be the positive VOR and be challenging many posts with many benching's in my future...he was correct though, many of you are anti cowboys fans not real fans you maybe dont even realize it but subconsciously you have become no better then an eagles fan the way you bash the team. this isnt about being woke about noticing issues this is 24-7 Cowboy bashing and real fans don't do that, sure we get disappointed upset and debate all things cowboy's and sometimes they will be negative but the fans id say about 40% of you are ex Cowboys fans now jaded and just are on mission to bash the boyz and that doesn't sit right with me..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm not going anywhere. So buckle up.

Then you can continue wasting your time because I’m not about to waste anymore of mine with you. lol If you can’t handle honest, candid opinions then leave the board like Rockport or don’t read my posts. :thumbup:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Fredbeard was a differencemaker at Center. We need a great center more than a left guard

Fredbeard was smart and with attitude. The Leader of the oline. My favorite player for a while. I put C as one of the premier positions you build a team around.

Having said that, I'd stick with Biadasz at C. He's at least average now, and should improve for the next two years. He's the right price. He's a good deal.

I've been thinking LG in the 1st, but you've got a point that it isn't a premier position. If Martin weren't HOF, I wouldn't want to be paying a G premier money either. We could draft a C, then let him play LG until Biadasz moves on. Or, we could draft a T, and have him play LG until we move him to T. But spending a 1st round pick on a straight-up LG is not ideal.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Yes. If we had a great Center it would take alot of pressure off of even needing a left guard. imo

But having 2 underperforming olineman in the middle playing side by side is detrimental.

Hopefully Biadish can improve.

But if we draft a stud L Guard there's still a chance we're gonna have a problem w our running attack up the Middle.

I guess it really depends on who the best player is when we pick. But I'd personnally rather have a stud Center and Mediocre Guard than the opposite if I'm building a football team.

I'd spend a higher pick on a center before Guard. One that can at least get the ball spotted when we're trying to get up to the line to SNAP THE BALL before the clock runs out!!. Lmao

blueblood70

Reaction score
Then you can continue wasting your time because I’m not about to waste anymore of mine with you. lol If you can’t handle honest, candid opinions then leave the board like Rockport or don’t read my posts. :thumbup:
block me i dare you!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We have a good quarterback AND a #1. More agree than disagree. BOOM!

cowboyec

Reaction score
if its a wr at 24...i hope its traylon burks.
i've said this adnaseum...love his size and physicality.
also like david bell,purdue...jalen tolbert,s alabama and romeo doubs,nevada.
but in rd1...give me burks.
he's a freight-train with the ball in his hands.