Wr Replacement for Coop

jrumann59

Reaction score
Re-signing Gallup is great but I do not expect him back until some time around mid season. It possible he will be cleared as full go week 1 what I doubt he will be football ready by then.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How about they make sure to keep him and actually build him into the offensive scheme as a no.1 WR and work everything else off that? It's strange that in 2018 when we got him, Dak looked for him religiously and it paid off. Now? I'm not sure why he's not targeted like before.

Million dollar question

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we lose Cooper that will be the first step in us having a down year next season.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Re-signing Gallup is great but I do not expect him back until some time around mid season. It possible he will be cleared as full go week 1 what I doubt he will be football ready by then.

We can't base our team off this, pick up someone else maybe a decent low key free agent

glimmerman

Reaction score
If someone will take his contract let him go. Use the money and pay Gallop and Wilson.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coop is gone and why keep him when our passing game has a high school passing attack?

RaZon

Reaction score
Trust me I didn't!!! Do they show if he drops the ball, blocks well, or lines up right in the formation??

Yes they do, we see it all, hell in that video it showed him going to the wrong huddle.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We like our guys. Time to restructure Coopers 20 million into a signing bonus, kick the salary cap can down the road, free up a bit of cap space, give Dak more help and try to "win now". It is the Cowboys way.

Aven8

Reaction score
The only reason to get rid of Coop is because they actually did a contract for once that you could get rid of. Having said that, remember where Dak was without Coop? And remember when he had Covid on that 3 game stretch? That was the beginning of the offense demise folks….