WR Terrance Willams suspended 3 games

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Releasing him in off-season saves the Cowboys $2.5M in cap room and $3.5M in actual money paid out for 2019.

Cheapskate Stephen can't wait!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
riding a scooter while drunk, and without licenses should be a prison sentence. probably no insurance too, and was it stolen?

conner01

Reaction score
riding a scooter while drunk, and without licenses should be a prison sentence. probably no insurance too, and was it stolen?
I would claim it was borrowed
I sure wouldn’t admit I bought it lol
Then again his car doesn’t really do much for me either

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On very few snaps. Dude is still more productive than hurns, both had 0 catches vs the jags and atleast Twill was at home.

Actuall
On very few snaps. Dude is still more productive than hurns, both had 0 catches vs the jags and atleast Twill was at home.

Although it might not seem like it... Hurns has more catches, yards and TD.

cern

Reaction score
i'll always wonder what it cost to fix the lambo? insurance didn't cover it due to the dui.

Ken

Reaction score
I couldnt care less about Twill being suspended but the NFL hypocrisy has reared its ugly head again.

Somehow Robby Anderson skates free w/ no suspension after getting charged in the offseason with 7 crimes including fleeing an officer, going like 90 in a 40, and threatening to assault an officer's wife.
Don't forget OBJ in bed with a chick smoking doing coke.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
T. Will has disappeared because of the QB.

He seemed to do fine with Romo throwing him the balls. At least then we were yelling at him for dropping balls due to being a body catcher.