WR Terrance Willams suspended 3 games

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actuall

Although it might not seem like it... Hurns has more catches, yards and TD.

True but context needed. Hurns has atleast 50% snaps in all games. Twill topped about 35 or 38 % of offensive snaps in a couple games. Twills production based on snaps is greater than anything hurns is doing. I hope twill can get his mind and body right so he can get back to work post suspension.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Emanuel Sanders is still being completely unbothered by the league.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Releasing him in off-season saves the Cowboys $2.5M in cap room and $3.5M in actual money paid out for 2019.

Cheapskate Stephen can't wait!

You think Stephen should treat Williams as a key player and keep paying him?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
3 games is a giant favor to the team. That's 650k in cap we save for a guy on IR.

Plankton

Reaction score
so he serves his suspension while on IR he gets activated, released and Dallas is out from underneath his guaranteed money?

Not exactly.

He can take the remainder of his salary (post-suspension) as termination pay (players can do this once in their careers per the CBA), and the Cowboys would still be on the hook for his salary.

However, their books are clean for the future beyond 2018.

zack

Reaction score
Obviously this suspension really doesn't hurt Dallas from a production standpoint. However, where is the outrage for other players who have done far worse and have got zero suspension. Bennett in Eagle land. No suspension? Ok to smash an elderly security guard?

Scotman

Reaction score
I've seen the video. I thing he has a serious case of drop face. No getting over that.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Seems a little much, but then again when has the league ever been consistent in regard to suspensions?

Verdict

Reaction score
I guess it is a good season for it since he has not been a factor this season

2 Receptions for 18 yards if the stats are correct

We should have cut him before the season started. What a waste of cap space and a roster spot.