Wrapping presents

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather be forced to go over to Risen Star's house to see home movies of grandma Star showing off her collection of canning jars while eating cucumber watercress sandwiches and drinking Ovaltine...

Than wrap presents.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The first present I wrap looks like a 5 year old wrapped it. By the time I finish wrapping, the last package looks like a decent wrap job. It's like a learn as I wrap, but the next year I forget everything and start learning from scratch all over again.

I agree. I absolutely HATE wrapping gifts.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather be forced to go over to Risen Star's house to see home movies of grandma Star showing off her collection of canning jars while eating cucumber watercress sandwiches and drinking Ovaltine...

Than wrap presents.
After 10 minutes of @Risen Star going on and on why Carson Wentz is the best quarterback ever would make you realize that wrapping presents is not so bad :D

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first present I wrap looks like a 5 year old wrapped it. By the time I finish wrapping, the last package looks like a decent wrap job. It's like a learn as I wrap, but the next year I forget everything and start learning from scratch all over again.

I agree. I absolutely HATE wrapping gifts.

Your skill level greatly exceeds mine... I start out at about age 3 1/2 when it comes to wrapping... After about the 7th or 8th one I may be pushing a 3rd grade level.

nobody

Reaction score
It's easy. Buy a box bigger than the present. Put present in the box. Use entire roll of wrapping paper to cover the box. Cover every square inch with 5 layers of industrial strength packing tape. Sit back and watch the poor suckers try and open them.