WrestleMania Thread.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Full Wrestlemania 27 card of matches:

WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Jack Swagger will be in Michael Cole's corner for the match against Jerry Lawler.

John Morrison, Trish Stratus & Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler & Lay-Cool

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

*Eight-Man Tag Team Match

United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Also of note for this event, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be the special host for Wrestlemania 27.

*The eight-man tag match was supposed to be Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov teaming with Big Show and Kane against The Corre (Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Ezekiel Jackson). However Vladimir Kozlov is out and Kofi Kingston is now in as part of Sunday's eight-man tag match between all four members of The Corre. Kozlov was injured during Saturday's WrestleMania AXXESS event in Atlanta after The Corre attacked him after he beat Tyler Reks in a match.

Any predictions?

Big Dog Cowboy originally posted that,

MC KAos

Reaction score
what time does it start? and does anyone know where to watch it for free online?

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
It starts at 6 central...I purchase it every year and while I am guessing you might be able to see it online free I have never had any luck finding it. I don't even try anymore.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Del Rio/Edge match on first....w/Christian in Edge's corner.

Beautiful staging...70K in attendance.

Forgot to add that Rock was out first to a massive pop..he had a funny bit...typical Rock.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Edge won...my first wrong guess (won't be my last either I'm sure :) )....with a Spear.

No heel turn for Christian..

Good match for both guys.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I picked Mysterio so I'll stay with that.

For such a little bitty man Mysterio has had a really long career...

Phoenix

Reaction score
windward;3896697 said:
Rey is in a Captain America-esque outfit.

Indeed. I was thinking ***? Even has the ear thingies sticking out.

Rey 619!

Phoenix

Reaction score
Rey is in a mostly blue outfit with a white star on the back. The star has a question mark in the middle. Rey just lost.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Edge won? Wow that surprises me. I guess I was wrong on that one.

Sorry R2A. :lmao:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The cruelest joke in sports is finally over, Edge defeated Alberto Del Joke!!

When was the last time the Rumble winner lost at Mania, lol when was the last time the rumble winner was in the Mania opener? I guess Vince thought it was time to stop feeding the WWE's fans the complete garbage that is Del Joke.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I don't like that Mexican dude from the first match, but glad Edge won. Didn't like him trashing the Benz afterwords though.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3896705 said:
Edge won? Wow that surprises me. I guess I was wrong on that one.

Sorry R2A. :lmao:

I told ya'll Vince just thought it was hilarious people were actually accepting that joke as a main eventer, someone must've told him no matter how hilarious it is it'd be even funner to bury him by having the rumble winner perform in the WM opener and then lose, and it makes Del Joke look just as bad as he deserves, hopefully he'll be future endeavored in a few weeks and never seen in US wrestling again.

You had the guy crying as he left, LOL! I'm so happy, knew there was no way Vince actually found that joke entertaining. Guess this means Miz will be going over tonight, but I guess its a fair trade to see Del Joke buried.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh my God. Snoop Dogg on, Regal trying to rap, then that Indian guy, now Rowdy Roddy Piper with somebody, just laid him out. This is weird.... now to Chris Masters and the Japanese guy, now to the smurf dwarf guy, Hornswaggle. This is just very weird.