Wrestlemania Thread

Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh wait. Was there one before? This year, even...? I forget.

SO! Who's going to be paying $7,250.99 for the show?! Or something like that. Close.

Me? I'll be watching for free over the internet again :)

Oh, and I got Cena and Rock both losing, somehow, to be carried over yet ANOTHER year ha ha.

And HBK somehow kicks BOTH HHH and Taker off into retirement for good :)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
how do u watch it for free online?

i was thinking of going to a local sportsbar to watch.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4481171 said:
It's a sporting event.
:facepalm: It's entertainment. You can have a concert in a stadium etc and that doesn't make it a sporting event.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
speedkilz88;4481178 said:
:facepalm: It's entertainment. You can have a concert in a stadium etc and that doesn't make it a sporting event.

Sure it is. They even sing the National Anthem.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I wonder if he goes into the movie threads and says ......"hey guys, you know its not real right ... derp!"

Phoenix

Reaction score
well hopefully fromsportcom.com will come through for me again. I can usually find any and all WWE PPVs on it live

speedkilz88

Reaction score
zrinkill;4481275 said:
I wonder if he goes into the movie threads and says ......"hey guys, you know its not real right ... derp!"
This is the sports zone dude. Not the low brow entertainment zone. (or off topic zone) where it should be.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4481394 said:
This is the sports zone dude. Not the low brow entertainment zone. (or off topic zone) where it should be.

You ever done it? Actually seen the matches? Doubt it...

Sure, it is fake, they don't intentionally want to hurt anyone.

But, to say that it doesn't take stamina, strength or anything like that is just plain ignorant.

It's as much of a "sport" as tennis or golf is. But, still is entertainment.

Hopefully The Taker goes 20-0 and goes out a winner.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4481153 said:
You guys know it isn't a real sport right?

Nope. You're not at least the 100th person to make the same boring statement in a wrestling thread.

Then stay out of the topic.

Pretty simple.

No one asked you to come in here and read anything on something you don't like.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

This is where the Mods have said these threads should be posted ......if you do not like it ...... go cry somewhere else.

I am glad you think you are so refined ...... you sound like the sissy snobs who call American football a barbaric sport.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4481153 said:
You guys know it isn't a real sport right?

you mean it's not real?.....33 years of watching wrestling and this whole time I have been watching a lie....I am such an idiot, I feel so used, so dirty....

Seriously.....speed, I would insult you, but I don't want the ban, nor do I feel like you are worth the insult....but just know this, ALL WRESTLING FANS KNOW IT IS FAKE, EVEN CHILDREN...and we are ok with that. Movies are fake. Plays are fake. Cartoons are fake. Hell, even Boxing is fake now.

So please take your condescending tone elsewhere....We get it, you don't like wrestling......and if so, just stay out of the thread instead of trying to cause trouble and create tension.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Hook'em#11;4481452 said:
You ever done it? Actually seen the matches? Doubt it...

Sure, it is fake, they don't intentionally want to hurt anyone.

But, to say that it doesn't take stamina, strength or anything like that is just plain ignorant.

It's as much of a "sport" as tennis or golf is. But, still is entertainment.

Hopefully The Taker goes 20-0 and goes out a winner.

What??? I'm going to a local wrestling show on Sunday with a few of the boys before getting the beers in and going round to my mates to watch 'mania which starts at midnight here so I'm certainly not knocking wrestling but the bolded part is just ridiculous.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In regards to next years Mania, there are plenty of rumors flying out there right now with Stone Cold and Lesnar wanting to sign on. I figured after The Rock did his deal this year with basically just one big fight, you might see some of the older guys do the same. Austin actually tweeted recently to Punk that if the stars line up right, he would open a can of whoop --- a year from now in NYC (next years mania location)

Austin vs. Punk - the most likely match

Lesnar vs. Undertaker - history together already and of course The Streak on the line.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The once in a lifetime documentary was more exciting then raw last night. Still pumped for Sunday !!

Bowdown27

Reaction score
numnuts23;4482574 said:
In regards to next years Mania, there are plenty of rumors flying out there right now with Stone Cold and Lesnar wanting to sign on. I figured after The Rock did his deal this year with basically just one big fight, you might see some of the older guys do the same. Austin actually tweeted recently to Punk that if the stars line up right, he would open a can of whoop --- a year from now in NYC (next years mania location)

Austin vs. Punk - the most likely match

Lesnar vs. Undertaker - history together already and of course The Streak on the line.

The Rock will be there next year too. Supposedly more rumors is cena va rock again

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
daschoo;4482385 said:
What??? I'm going to a local wrestling show on Sunday with a few of the boys before getting the beers in and going round to my mates to watch 'mania which starts at midnight here so I'm certainly not knocking wrestling but the bolded part is just ridiculous.

Nothing ridiculous about it, but, that is your opinion.

Hope you enjoy the show.